D&D General I know it's not Christmas yet, but this D&D advent calendar...

AlmightyZog

Villager
I also fell for it and bought 2 "deluxe" sets. I received my order a couple weeks ago and did get the proper D&D themed ones.

They are sooo bad though...

They used the Dungeons & Dragons movie poster for the cover on the boxes.

I can sorta see what is clearly an Animal Crossing sticker in one of the slots through the back of the box.

I pre-emptively opened one of the doors and got a bunch of tiny, rubber dinosaurs...told my husband we could still use them in game somehow, like if someone were to summon a bunch of tiny, cat-sized dinosaurs I guess.

randomrika

Villager
I got one of these & figured it would be worth the laughs even if it's crap. It showed up looking like the dollar store version of the picture. We opened today's section (12/1) and it had a plastic egg full of cheap toy dinosaurs (looks like something you would get out of a toy dispenser at Pizza Hut). I fully expect to get 24 days of tiny eggs with tiny plastic dinosaurs. We stuck one in water to see if they're growing ones, so at least we're mildly entertained.

darjr

I crit!
I got one of these & figured it would be worth the laughs even if it's crap. It showed up looking like the dollar store version of the picture. We opened today's section (12/1) and it had a plastic egg full of cheap toy dinosaurs (looks like something you would get out of a toy dispenser at Pizza Hut). I fully expect to get 24 days of tiny eggs with tiny plastic dinosaurs. We stuck one in water to see if they're growing ones, so at least we're mildly entertained.
I would love it if you did a comedy thread with photos!

jgsugden

Legend
If you ordered this, and your credit card or other payment method is compromised in the next 18 months, please come back to this thread and note it.

Remove ads