D&D General I know it's not Christmas yet, but this D&D advent calendar...

jgsugden

Legend
These (or variations on them) seem to be reappearing on Facebook. I'm curious how many people bought some this last year and have / have not had their identity stolen.

Cistern

Explorer
This is a total scam. I ordered one of these last year. You get none of what's shown in the picture. It's literally second-hand toys and minis directly from someone's bin in an old fishing tackle box onto where they've glued a print of a D&D book. Do not order one of these.

MarkB

Legend
This is a total scam. I ordered one of these last year. You get none of what's shown in the picture. It's literally second-hand toys and minis directly from someone's bin in an old fishing tackle box onto where they've glued a print of a D&D book. Do not order one of these.
I'm honestly surprised that they supplied any actual product at all.

Cistern

Explorer
I'm honestly surprised that they supplied any actual product at all.
Well, I didn't pay for it either. I thought about it for a few hours after ordering and had a feeling it was phony, so I quickly disputed the charge and was reimbursed, since the contact info from the site was awfully dubious. The credit card company didn't even try and contact the seller. Lo and behold, about two months later I get a beat-up package from China full of junk.

aco175

Legend
I see it it is also listed in Walmart, Simon & Shuster, and other sites, so likely real. Nice to see, I might get one but $30.00 for what looks like stickers and notecards might be not worth it.

Glad to see they picked up on the idea.

I see it is listed in the Christian section, but that is understandable. I also see a Disney princesses one, Marvel, and Friends so might have to get more than one.

Remove ads