• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I love HeroMachine!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Snowcat

Another Canadian super hero... Snowcat.

I don't have a background for her, but I'd say she grew up in Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snowcat.jpg
    Snowcat.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 304

Pyrandon

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Inspired by the Alpha Flight character...

Holy cow! I haven't thought of Alpha Flight in a long time! That was my comic of choice back in the 80s; In storage I have issues 1 - about 30 or 40 in mint condition. May have to pull them back out and take a glance.

Thanks for bringing back the memories! & thanks also for reminding me of hero machine; great fun.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Imagine, if you will, that Indiana Jones and Lara Croft could meet. And imagine if they hit it off. It could be that she's thrown back through time, and he has to help her get back. I would say that this happened before Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Once she gets back she discovers that she's pregnant and nine months later has a little girl she names Indiana, which is a perfectly good name for a girl. This young prodigy has the combined skills of her mother and father, and both their attitudes combined.

Lara raises her to know and understand who her father was and to be proud of her unique heritage. She even manages to acquire his hat and whip from his "son", once she proves who she is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Indy.jpg
    Indy.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 275

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Fat Man Jack

This character is from my Guardian Chronicles universe, which is an idea I've been working on for d20 Modern for some time now. Fat Man Jack is a Old West lawman who watches over a small settlement only known as "Bordertown", which sits right on the border between the US (Montana) and Canada (Alberta).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fat Man Jack.jpg
    Fat Man Jack.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 246

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Frukathka said:
Okay, I gotta admit, I really liking Hero Machine. Maybe I should start my own thread.
Don't worry about it. Feel free to post any Heromachine characters you want here. It's a free for all thread, as far as I'm concerned.

Remove ads