• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Need Help! (Avatar Help)

Enchantress

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
If you need help editing the picture or need help with storage simply let me know I'm more than willing to help in both accounts. :)

Thanks, will do. ;) First I am going to try a feeble attempt at being intelligent and try to figure it out myself. In other words, I will probably be begging for your help in about ten minutes. :confused:

Enchantress

First Post
Ok, I saved a pic to my computer, I figured out how to make it my icon. The only problem is it's too big and I can't figure out how to make it smaller. :confused: Brother Shatterstone, feel free to offer advice anytime now. ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Enchantress said:
Thanks, will do. ;) First I am going to try a feeble attempt at being intelligent and try to figure it out myself. In other words, I will probably be begging for your help in about ten minutes. :confused:
:lol: it's been about 30 minutes... How's it going? :)

Honestly it comes down to having the right program... :) I'm at work right now, probaly will be for another 3 hours but if you want to email me at:

ftn4life@earthlink.net

And I'll get to it when I get home. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Enchantress said:
Ok, I saved a pic to my computer, I figured out how to make it my icon. The only problem is it's too big and I can't figure out how to make it smaller.

Suggestion: attach the image to a post in this thread and see if someone here can size it for you. Reply to a post, then just below the white typing box find the "manage attachments" button. add the file of the image, and attach it. Then the first person to edit it down to size can do so. I would offer right now myself, but I'm leaving work at 5:00pm E.S.T. (which is.... right now.) If I see it when I get home, I'll whittle it down to specs.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Henry said:
I would offer right now myself, but I'm leaving work at 5:00pm E.S.T. (which is.... right now.) If I see it when I get home, I'll whittle it down to specs.

I'm home early and I can do it either way. Email or attaching works for me. :)

Enchantress

First Post
The only problem is that I am using an extremely stupid computer that refuses to let me email pictures now. *sigh* I guess that I am destined never to have avatars outside of this site. :(

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Enchantress said:
I guess that I am destined never to have avatars outside of this site. :(

Oh don't give up hope, I only need one of the three things.

1) It emailed to me, hey it was only option one. ;)

2) Do as Henry suggested and attract it to the thread. You need to hit manage attachment, wait for the pop up to load, browse out the file, click okay, and wait for it to tell you your done.

3) If you remember where you go the picture from then a simply link to the image will work also. :)

Remove ads