I need inspiration: Custom User Title

DaveStebbins

First Post
Privateer said:
Is there really a Shropshire? Where is this name in my head from? [/hijack]
The Shropshire Slasher! I think he was opposed by Daffy Duck (as Holmes) and Porky Pig (as Watson). Either that or he was a boxer or wrestler opposed by Bugs Bunny. I don't remember exactly, it was so long ago.... it's all so foggy now.

I do know that I never heard of any of that stuff Torm mentioned, though. I guess I'm not sophisticated enough, as my references are from cartoons. :)

-Dave

Torm

Explorer
DaveStebbins said:
I do know that I never heard of any of that stuff Torm mentioned
Never heard of the White House? Or Darwin (and his Theory of Evolution)?! :eek:

Well, those I can understand. But to say you've never heard of T'Pau is unthinkable. Rectify that immediately! :lol:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
DaveStebbins said:
That's a good one for Ferret. I sure couldn't use it, though.
:)
I could. :D

Except that I'm not going to change my current title any time soon, of course.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Torm said:
Never heard of the White House? Or Darwin (and his Theory of Evolution)?! :eek:

Well, those I can understand. But to say you've never heard of T'Pau is unthinkable. Rectify that immediately! :lol:

Clarification, I have heard of all three, just not of their connection to Shropshire. Heart and Soul remains one of my favorite songs.

Still, the first thing I think of when Shropshire is mentioned is a couple of old WB cartoons. :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I have no idea what that means. :)

Other than that, I'd suggest something D&D-related that goes well with ferrets. Like, Thief-Acrobat (a prestige class).

DaveStebbins

First Post
Ferret said:
What do you think about something like "Dr. Seuss' Understudy"?
Your avatar does have that Ted Geisel drawing look, but something about that phrase just isn't right. Wish I could be more precise than that...

Ferret

Explorer
Looking back I understand. The ideas and tones, that are in the words and phrases that Dr.Seuss used in the books don't really allow for the word Understudy.

Remove ads