I need more planes!!!

Superman

First Post
Re: NetBooks of Planes

DungeonKeeperUK said:
We have a fairly new NetBook over at the FaNCC dealing with the Planes, as said very new and only currenlty dealing with the description of the Planes. But input from guys answering this post would be much appreciated, as I'm sure you submissions...
You can get to the Message Boards at the front page of ENWorld message boards, under Hosted Sites, we don't have an indivual board for Planes as yet, but I do beleive that is the plan..
Cheers

The link on your site for the Net book of Planes doesn't work.

Also, try and see if you can make your sig links work by clicking on them, if you want I can help you with your sig.

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
NBoPlanes

Thanks for the tip on my Sig there, realsied what I did now.. thanks.. :D

I just tried the NBoPlanes site and it came up fine, but the site is still under heavy construction so you may need to be patient a while longer I'm afraid..
Thanks again

Superman

First Post
Re: NBoPlanes

DungeonKeeperUK said:
Thanks for the tip on my Sig there, realsied what I did now.. thanks.. :D

I just tried the NBoPlanes site and it came up fine, but the site is still under heavy construction so you may need to be patient a while longer I'm afraid..
Thanks again
looks like the sig is working

the link on this page
http://www.enworld.org/fancc/netbook/
is the one that doesen't work.
I didn't see the one on the right side when I was looking.

Good Luck with everything.

Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
Someguy said:
hmmmm....Thew thread title is I need more planes
and his name is Terraism

wierd....
I had not the slightes clue what you were refering to for a minute, but, Someguy, that is BAD. :p Please don't go there. And, besides, my name was a preliminary 'latinification' of my first campaign world... no, I wasn't all that good with Latin back then. It's supposed to mean 'False Earth', but it doesn't... :( NOT 'terrorism'. Ouch.

A2Z

Explorer
PS3E was supposed to be posting some fan made planes I believe. I don't know if they ever got around to it but maybe it's worth checking out.

Someguy

First Post
Terraism said:
I had not the slightes clue what you were refering to for a minute, but, Someguy, that is BAD. :p Please don't go there. And, besides, my name was a preliminary 'latinification' of my first campaign world... no, I wasn't all that good with Latin back then. It's supposed to mean 'False Earth', but it doesn't... :( NOT 'terrorism'. Ouch.

Nah....your Ok in my book...:)

Just thought it was a very strange coincedence...yaaa

that's right...

:)

Someguy whispers into is hidden microphone

ok...team two...move in....

grodog

Hero
Grodog's Favorite RPG Books and Articles on the Multiverse

OK, here's a non-stop whirlwind tour, in no particular order:

• Ed Greenwood's article "From Dead Orc Pass... to the City of Brass...in One Small Step: The Theory and Use of Gates" (The Dragon #37, one of my favorite issues!)
  • The Primal Order, the first book published by Wizards of the Coast
  • Chessboards: The Planes of Planes of Possibility by Dave Howell (the TPO multiverse-building book, and more useful to me than the 1e and 3e MotP combined [which isn't to say that they're bad books, because they're not])
  • The SphereWalker Sourcebook (by Greg Stolze, for the Everway game; this is more for ways to warp standard mythic/planar ideas than for info on the planes themselves)
  • Roger E. Moore's articles on the Astral Plane (Dragon 67) and Gladsheim (Dragon 90)
  • Ed Greenwood's articles on the Nine Hells (Dragon 75, 76, 91)
  • Roger E. Moore's article on Gates in the World of Greyhawk at http://www.wizards.com/Greyhawk/WoGgates.rtf

To this list, I would add a healthy dose of Michael Moorcock (especially his more recent Elric novels and VonBek novels, and Blood, all of which build heavily on his original ideas about the multiverse).

I haven't written up my planar notes and such yet, but they will appear on my web site, below, one day, too....

Ruined

Explorer
I'll have to throw my .02 in saying that Planescape material is the way to go. Also, if you're looking for a good book relating to the various pantheons , there was a supplement for PS called On Hallowed Ground.

Not sure if it made it into ESD or not. It's good stuff - no stats, all info and flavor. Tells you what planes they hang out on, what some of their proxies are like, how they interact iwth hteir bretheren.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases