• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I only have a Pentium II processer, and I'm looking for old RPG's

DarkJester

First Post
Don't get diablo ....it will corrupt you and turn you into a zombie! Plus all 'those' people who play it are weridos.

*Goes back to meph runs*

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
I would also have to recomend Fallout and Fallout 2, both wonderful games set in a post-apocalyptic future. Not exactly D&D, but still good games.

Eye of the Beholder 1 & 2 were very fun games and I hated 2nd Edition AD&D, but I still loved alot of those older games. I enjoyed most of the old SSI AD&D games. Granted some of those are really old and look really crappy today. :)

If you are looking for some adictive, mindless, hack and slash then Diablo or Diablo 2 are just up your alley.

If you are willing to really go old school I would recomend hunting down the Bard's Tale series. All 3 were very excellent games, although they are totally ancient.

Any of the Ultima series from 4 on are good. Story wise that is. Most of them graphics wise are obviously... well bad looking compared to modern games.

Off the top of my head thats the best I can come up with. Hope you find this helpful.

Remove ads