D&D 5E I spent the last three years writing a complete guide to the Known World for 5th edition. Now it's done.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
This looks like amazing work, @The Glen. I am looking forward to getting my hands on it. Quick question: will we be able to order hardcopies, or possibly get permission to use a Print On Demand service?

The Glen

Legend
This looks like amazing work, @The Glen. I am looking forward to getting my hands on it. Quick question: will we be able to order hardcopies, or possibly get permission to use a Print On Demand service?
From what I've been told it depends on the sales. If it sells enough and the book is formatted properly they will POD it. I made sure that it was formatted correctly, I actually work for a magazine so I made sure it was laid out perfectly for printing.

The Glen

Legend
I don't think you can sell this.

There's other guides to Mystara done but they're free, WotC doesn't care about that.
Pretty sure that guide is my V27, one of my playtesters put it out for everybody a long time ago and that's what most people used. It's rather incomplete.

Zardnaar

Legend
Pretty sure that guide is my V27, one of my playtesters put it out for everybody a long time ago and that's what most people used. It's rather incomplete.

Was that the one that was posted here?

I'm not sure patreon might be an option where people pay you but not for specific stuff.

Zardnaar

Legend
I think the final version was v85. Since it's WOTC IP, I can't use anything like Kickstarter or Patreon per their rules. I was told early on the rules for making this, so I followed the rules to the letter.

Yeah you might have to give it away or approach WotC.

Bruce Heard asked WotC about Mystara and they said no. I'm on his Facebook group. He at least has enough oomph to know who to ask.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases