I would like the in depth analysis, so I can see if my adventures are pretty bad too. Maybe I can learn something.
1. "In a small village, in an obscure kingdom..." There shouldn't be a comma in between village and in.
2. "This horrible curse is sickening the inhabitants until they finally die." is written poorly. "This horrible curse is causing the inhabitants to sicken and die."
3. "...and your companions are brave, and hunger..." doesn't need that comma.
4. "While traveling among the Realms..." Realms shouldn't be capitalized unless it's referring to a specific name like the Forgotten Realms
. They may have been referring to a proper name, but with their track history...
5. "...and seek a small Inn to find rest in." Inn should not be capitalized there and the last "in" just sounds funky. Leave it off.
6. "However soon after arriving..." There should be a comma after however.
7. "...this curse, and at the same time save the world even from possible doom." You don't need the comma between curse and and. Further, the word "even" shouldn't be in that sentence. It should just be, "..save the world from possible doom." Not that level 1-2 PCs should be saving the world in any case, but that's a different issue.
8. "The Cult of Abaddon is an adventure written for a small party of 4 for levels 1 to 2..." That makes my head hurt. "The Cult of Abaddon is an adventure written for 4 adventurers of levels 1-2..."