• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I tried to write an official announcement . . .

Steel_Wind

Legend
Best of luck in the new gig as Managing Editor Phil.

If you can steer your way clear to encourage a new Munchkin / Chez Geek style card game - as opposed to putting out only expansions for Munchkin- I'd be interested in buying one.

There's a point where there are so many Munchkin products, it becomes a barrier to entry to getting into the game. It's quite confusing looking at the product on the shelf.

I also really liked the Chez Geek: Block Party expansion box to store my cards. Munchkin could use something similar.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Many congrats, Phil!

I think this is a great example of how good things can happen to good people, even in the gaming industry! ;)

Good luck with the new projects.

--Steve

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Hey! Congrats Phil:)

I don't really know what a "Managing Editor" does, but it sounds like one of those jobs that "the Man" does:)

Are you allowed to keep your Ronin Arts going (I hope) or is that a conflict of Interest?

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanks, guys. Yeah, my job is to be "The Man" and lean on people; gotta meet those deadlines!

Work with Ronin Arts will continue but at a drastically reduced rate.

Asmor

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
I also really liked the Chez Geek: Block Party expansion box to store my cards. Munchkin could use something similar.

Munchkin actually had something similar... It's a wooden box with a slide-open top with room for every set and expansion, plus little removable (I think) dividers to keep them seperated. It was only released in Germany, though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads