D&D 5E I want to add a 5E rumor!!

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
My youngest second-degree cousin was visited by Monte Cook, Mike Mearls and Greg Leeds during his sleep last night. He was told that that seeing how 4e is a dismal failure, WotC has decided to go back to using the combat system from Chainmail (they realized that that things begun to go downhill once OD&D was released). Also, DDI will be abandoned and the new manuals will be written in Linear B on clay tablets.

Scribble

First Post
I was hoping for cuneiform.

5E will suck if they don't go that route. ;)

Cuneiform?!?! Only if you wanna destroy my verisimilitude! Cuneiform = WoTC IS DEAD TO ME!

(I will still buy everything they put out, but the strength of my online bitching will be like unto that which you have not seen sir! LIKE UNTO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE NOT SEEN!!!)

Riastlin

First Post
Not only that, but my best friend's brother's roommate's girlfriend's cousin heard from a source (who he says is VERY reliable) that the source's co-worker heard at a game store in San Dimas that they were ditching the d20 because the math was too hard. 5ed will instead be a d2 system with everything being a 50% chance.

5ed is totally gonna ROCK!

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Not only that, but my best friend's brother's roommate's girlfriend's cousin heard from a source (who he says is VERY reliable) that the source's co-worker heard at a game store in San Dimas that they were ditching the d20 because the math was too hard. 5ed will instead be a d2 system with everything being a 50% chance.

5ed is totally gonna ROCK!

Maybe WotC will team up with the US Mint and they will produce a line of designer D&D coins to use for the flip to represent the d2?

Scribble

First Post
Worst thing about the 5e rumors is now we have to hear them for like 3 more years until we get to the magic year they say it will be released. :(

Remove ads