• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

TheAuldGrump

First Post
D20 Diskworld (Yes, I know that there is a GURPS version...
D20 Neverwhere (One of Gaiman's best...)
D20 Chalion (Lois McMaster Bujold's fantasy series.)
D20 30 Years War (A good setting for Grim Tales.)
D20 For Faerie, Queen, & Country (The best of the Amazing Engine games - I sat down once and started working it through, gave up halway through reworking the magic system.)

The Auld Grump

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
*d20 1632 (Eric Flint et al)
*d20 Gettysburg (William R. Forstchen and Newt Gingrich)
*d20 Darkness (Harry S. Turtledove)
*GURPS d20 (to be followed by GURPS d20 GURPS, the conversion of GURPS d20 to the GURPS system :)
*d20 Neolithic
*d20 Bronze Age
*d20 Iron Age
*d20 Jurassic Age (you too can play a d20 dinosaur :) )

That should keep people busy.

tombshroud

Explorer
Here are my three choices, although I think alot has been done to convert bits of these I have yet to see a conversion with alot of material.

D20 Dune (Frank Herbert) - there was an article in dragon magazine a while back that just covered a little of it but I think this would be a great D20 system!

D20 Magic the Gathering - a little obvious but I would love to see Thrulls converted into D20 creatures, I've looked but I haven't found them anywhere.

D20 Confrontation (as in the minis by rackham) - I love the detail on these minis, just looking through the catalog gave me so many great ideas.

Malic

First Post
D20 Age of Unreason (Greg Keyes) for me. Colonial-era post-apocalyptic setting (not in a mad max sense for a change), sinister 'angels', quasi magical physics and technology, shamanic powers ... great mix!

Gomez

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
Babylon 5 d20

Farscape d20 (yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it...)

Done and Done.

babylon_5.jpg

Author: Matthew Sprange
Price: $44.95
Format: Hardback (304 pages)
Published: 07/2003

cover_farscape.jpg

The Farscape Roleplaying Game
Format: Hardcover
Page Count: 320
Price: $39.95
Available: Now