• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: Mearran and Laynie

LogicsFate

First Post
(OOC: there are several cities not "taken" in that way(piticularly along the coast) And the cities are all open content. Though if you don't want to step on any toes I belive there are some non descript schools in Allimon(the city just west of Orussus) or like you said you could just ask in genral dicussion, g'night)

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran slowly sipps his juice, finally breaking the silence "Alright it's settled then, we'll find a school of magic to accept you into early training, and I will act as your guardian. If you'll have me?"

LogicsFate

First Post
"Guardians protect and watch over people or things, defending them. One day I wish to become a gaurdian of my home and the surrounding lands"

LogicsFate

First Post
"That's ok" Mearran mentions before his first bite "There will be plenty of times for questions, I don't know how hard it will be to find an appropriate school"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads