• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil II

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc watches Thaliss swim away, and again tries to blast the shark. As he fires his beam, the crecrotic energies produce a weird mist as they pass through the water surface.

To hit: [roll0]. Damage if successful = [roll1] necrotic.

River Song

Explorer
Kubeba uses one hand to grab at the shark and then tries to ram his spear into it.

"Not so fast fishy!"

[sblock]

Use one attack to try and grapple. [roll0]

[roll1]
[roll2]

[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Carradoc hits the shark but Kubeba underestimates what he's dealing with. It tries to bite his arm and misses. Maighan hits it with a thorn whip.

Then presumably Thaliss/Carradoc/Kubeba can finish it off with it's minimal remaining hit points.

What after that?

River Song

Explorer
Swimming over to the edge, Kubeba pulls himself out. He begins going through the pockets and clothing of the downed foes.

"Are you guys OK?" he asks over his shoulder.

OOC: Does he find anything?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss, still wet from his adventure underwater, nods. I am, and thank you for your help. Now let me see if I find anything interesting.. He jumps back underwater, triggering the air bubble from his cap of water breating, and inspects the two bodies at the bottom, both with an unnatural grin frozen on their face.

OOC: Thaliss will search the bodies, taking his time since air is not an issue, and will take a look around underwater, telepathically relating what he sees

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
The water cultists have [roll0] gold pieces between them.

There doesn't appear to be much interesting in the water here directly.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    363.7 KB · Views: 171

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc sees the docking area across the stream, as well as the streams continued path, and wants more information. He pulls back his robe and out flies his familiar, the ghost-white owl.

Carradoc knows it is a tool, not a pet. He is not sentimential. He closes his eyes, sees through its eyes, and gets a better lay of the land.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I say we explore this area, and then move across the water

OOC: Thaliss is referring to the hall next to them, but won't be the first one in the marching order

Remove ads