D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil II

Shayuri

First Post
Maighan launches an arrow at the same guard Carradoc hit, and gives the bulette a worried look. A creature like that would be a challenge to bring down, and Thaliss' magic wouldn't hold forever. They needed to use this time to come up with a plan.

[roll0] atk, for [roll1] damage.

Creamsteak

Explorer
After finishing off the earth cultists on this floor, you're made aware that apparently Sir Marcus Dent has joined with them. He and the leader of the earth cult, Marios Urnrayle, have made their way to some place below called "The Fane of the Eye." There are routes to this place in each of the four elemental temples, and the party has passed by each of them in turn.

From the air temple the route leads down through a purple worm's corpse-mouth. From the water temple the path is via a pool. From the fire temple you must descend an elevator surrounded by lava. And from the earth temple a path of stairs shows the way. It's up to the party which path they want to elect to continue the adventure down.

OOC: Characters will need to be updated to 9th level and we'll ready-check people to see if they can continue. Also don't forget your Christmas feat if you have been with the game throughout.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Did we clear away the Bullette? Is there residual issues we need to deal with? After the hiatus, I think i might have lost a thread. In any case...

"Marcus Dent." Carradoc scowls, remembering their former companion, who had left them in their quest what seemed like a year or more ago. "The Paladin that swore all the time," Carradoc remembers. "I am sorry to learn he has fallen to the Earth cult. He was a powerful ally. He will be a more dangerous foe."

Carradoc stands, looking around at the remains of the battle, uncertain if there are any remaining immediate threats.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
After a moment, Carradoc is reassured. He has remained unbloodied, but there is more death than they had intended when they first took the cavernous back route.

OOC: Carradoc now at 9; took Prodigy from XGTE as bonus feat (subject to approval, of course). Within that, I chose to learn Primordial as a language, since we've been hanging around all these elemental cults, but I understand if you'd prefer it be a non-exotic language.

Remove ads