D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Goldenfields

Euon panicked. He hadn't counted on the blinded giant lumbering his direction. Euon flailed a bit, firing off a hasty spell, then shrank backward away from the giant deeper beneath his tree.

OOC: Move: W20
Action: Cast fire bolt at the blinded giant (range 120'). Attack [roll0] for [roll1] damage
Bonus Action: None
Reaction: None

Creamsteak

Explorer
Euon's fire blast consumes the giant in a conflagration. He drops to the ground and starts rolling around screaming and crying. "Stop! Stop! Grob give up! Grob give up!"

Paladin and horsey still have an action this turn I think?

From his place of safety under the tree, Euon averted his eyes and clapped his hands over his ears, guilt-ridden and ashamed of himself for his cowardice. The pitiful bleating of the dying giant seared itself on Euon's heart. "Not cut out for this, not at all," he muttered over and over, shaking his head no.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Lilly continues to move through the forest, following a trail being broken by Whistler. When she sees a shot at the giant, she takes it.

Move: to AH 10. Fires South, at the blinded giant.
Attack: [roll0], if a hit damage = [roll1] piercing.

Whistler; move to AK10.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Stop! Stop! Grob give up! Grob give up!"

Davaros yells at the giant, deadly serious: "Knock your friend out if you want to live". Davaros stands ready to strike the humanoid if the it does not seem to comply.

OOC: [roll0] +6 if persuasion, +3 if intimidation. Extra roll if advantage applies because giant is frightened of Davaros: [roll1]

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Lob where you at, I gotta beatchu."

Grob wanders around falling in the stream along the way, now seemingly starting to drown.

The other giant takes an arrow in the knee and falls into a tree unconcious.

OOC: Effectively out of combat.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Lob where you at, I gotta beatchu."

Grob wanders around falling in the stream along the way, now seemingly starting to drown.

The other giant takes an arrow in the knee and falls into a tree unconcious.

OOC: Effectively out of combat.

OOC: To make sure I understand: Lob=blinded giant, got an arrow to the knee and was knocked out by Grob? Grob= the frightened giant that Davaros attacked and that is now drowning in a stream. Right? FYI, Davaros attacked the giant that wasn't blinded.

Davaros cleans his sword, pets his horse, and turns to the others. "Are you unharmed? It seems we were victorious against two giants. Too bad no bard is present, because fortune is definitely on our side!". He then closes his eyed and raises his head towards the heavens, and mumbles a prayer to thank the gods.

Remove ads