• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part III

michael_noah

First Post
"Now that makes sense. Here, take these."

[sblock=ooc]Nope. Di, can you let us know what Allustan ID'd, (say... the bracers and cloak, and the studded leather that Kushnak has if a third ID is available) along with the values we can expect for some of the jewels, statues, etc. in town?[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
"I'll be able to make due with the supplies I have until we reach the next city, but we do still have to settle the debt on your resurection." Bazrim reaches into his pack and pulls out one of the duplicate spell books. "I'd assume this would be worth liquidating for some coin."

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I added values to certain items on the treasure sheet. Hopefully it saved... I'd sorta been, oh I dunno... waiting for you guys to maybe take the initiative on that whole thing... Just a thought.

And I THINK Nethezar already IDed the cloak as CHA +2... If I'm wrong, let me know.

The bracers are, shock, armor +1. I think the studded leather is just +1. I didn't see it on the treasure sheet.

Finally, worthley, I apologize for not mentioning this earlier, because I meant to. Bazrim doesn't know anything specifically about this whole mess that I haven't already disclosed.[/sblock]
"Yes, Erdolliel," Nethezar nods. "Smenk and his men think you are dead. You should be able to acquire at least the less expensive things we need."

michael_noah

First Post
"I do have a few coins left as well."

[sblock=ooc]changed sheet. assumed half price received for the MW items and stuff from allustan/keep folks. kushnak has 405 liquid gold, and there are some pretty things left on the sheet.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]So does that mean we sold the bracers and cloak? What about the banded mail that none of us will ever use? Unless one of you want to use it I suppose...[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Alright here's the selling plan.

1) Magic Banded Mail to Allustan
2) Magic Studded Leather to Allustan
3) Magic Rope to Allustan
4) However much of the trinkets are still needed to cover the cost of the scroll that raised me to Allustan.

This should leave us with some amount of trinkets left for me to sell in town along with the spellbooks. I would like to buy at least 3 potions of invisibility, and maybe 1 of cat's grace. That all depends on how much there is though. Anyone else have any orders? I supposed we can work out what we buy after we know how much money we have...[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just to note, I presumed that the group was actually having Allustan ID the bracers and studded leather, as m_n posted. Allustan couldn't ID anything else (that day, at least). He's not gonna accept stuff unless its been IDed. This causes a slight problem, as valuation depends upon getting stuff IDed. I guess, if we have to, we can change what was IDed. But I don't intend on just telling you what everything is so that you can then decide what to ID.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Well if we have the studded leather id'd we can at least use that for Allustan. That plus everything else that is listed to sell should come out to more than the cost of the scroll. Additonally, it will let me buy at least 2 potions of invisibility and maybe a 3rd.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
Bazrim looks at the others. "Whatever you want to do to settle the debt is ok with me. This stuff has little value to me, other than the coin it would bring."
[sblock=ooc]sorry for my lack of posting. it's been kind of a crazy week, and it's only wednesday. for game stuff, I do remember the cloak being id'd as a +2 cha cloak. I am also ok with whatever everyone else decides on what to sell to pay for the scroll[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
"Girl, I really don't see your fascination with throwing away our loot on potions that may or may not be of use, and which even if they are, will simply be consumed..."

[sblock=ooc]Seriously? What's with the potions?[/sblock]

Remove ads