• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part III

michael_noah

First Post
"I have no less than three-thousand gold worth of exceptional equipment and coins in my pack alone. You may even be able to convince the garrison to take some of it," says Kushnak. "If the rest of you can produce as much, we've no need to sit about casting spells at our goods. Additionally, if we can come to an agreement on the value of some of these gems, they can make up the difference."

"As for you, sir. You say that you might help us raise our friend quickly in lieu payment. However, it seems that if we were not to help you, we could as easily travel as we planned and raise her anyway."

Dichotomy

Explorer
"Very good. Give me a moment, and I'll gladly tell you what I can," Allustan offers.

After identifying something, the sage leads you on a slightly roundabout way to the Garrison and to the Church of Heironeous within. In short order, you are introduced to Valkus Dun. After a private conversation between the cleric and Allustan, they take Erdolliel from you and cast the necessary spell.

The elf suddenly bolts upright as her life is restored.
[sblock=OOC]Allustan can ID two things for you relatively on the spot (just casting time). We can work it out later. I REALLY would like Ti to be able to play again.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
Before the revived elf can say anything, Bazrim gives a slight warning. "Before you freak our about returning from the dead, let me warn you that you haven't been dead for long, but there is a lot we need to explain to you...." Bazrim the quickly goes over the events that have transpired since the elf's death.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel sits up with a gasp and listens to Kushnak. "Haven't been dead long!? It was days in there...here...umm...there..." She sputters out to silence, and looks as though she's remembering something. Quickly she opens up her pack and rummages around, pulling out two empty vials, a shocked look upon her face. "By all things holy! It was real! I MET her!"

michael_noah

First Post
Taking a break from his recent surly mood, Kushnak ventures a smile and pats Erdolliel on the shoulder. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm glad you're back, girl. We have a lot of investigation left to do - I hope you're up to it."

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Sorry! Erdolliel was gone so long I forgot her color... I'll try to pick a better one.[/sblock]
As Bazrim begins spewing the narrative of events that transpired, Dun leaves the room. Allustan, on the other hand, merely steps away and watches.

After Erdolliel makes her exclamation, Nethezar simply asks, "Of whom do you speak?" and looks quizically at the elf as she pulls forth her empty vials.

TiCaudata

First Post
"HER!" She points to Allustan, "You know who I speak of. She mentioned you before she was sent to the mines... The same mage killed both of us!

Dichotomy

Explorer
"Yes," Allustan interjects. "You must be speaking of the young maiden cleric. You have... obviously had quite an experience." The sage seems both curious and confused.

But Allustan doesn't seem to think much of Erdolliel's talk. The sage makes to exit. "It is quite late, and I'm sure the clergy would like to return to their prayers and their beds. I know I would like to return to my own. I will plan to see you on the morrow."

Remove ads