[IC] Eberron: The Plumbers

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Lower Tavick’s Landing/Dragoneyes
Far, 28 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1348
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)
Round 0

Ogham opened the door to reveal what looked like a converted bedroom. A bloody halfling sat tied to a chair. A workbench along the north wall held various tools with blood on them. The halfling looked up through a swollen eye and bloody nose and mouth and smiled, revealing missing teeth. “Ready fer the next round?” he asked, spitting blood at them.

@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@mfloyd3
@Leatherhead
@mips42

Prevent Garra’s escape on the lightning rail.

Alara (+1) AC 11 HP 9/9 PP 12
Ogham (+1) AC 15 HP 11/11 PP 15
Korra (+1) AC 18 HP 13/14 PP 13 Darkvision, healing potion
Rotom (+2) AC 18 HP 10/10 PP 9 Darkvision, shield
DePoe (+8) AC 14 HP 10/10 PP 11 Alert, healing potion

Bartram (+3) AC 14 HP 17/20 PP 14
Worg (+1) AC 13 HP 12/20 PP 14

Initiative
Alara
Ogham
Korra
Rotom
DePoe

107 gp (Party)
16 gp, 8 sp, banded agate (10 gp) (Rotom)
18 cp (DePoe)
1 unicorn-shaped feather token for each character: When you fall at least 20 feet while the token is on your person, you descend 60 feet per round and take no damage from falling. The token’s magic is expended after you land, whereupon the disk becomes nonmagical.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Alara paused, painfully aware that the clock was ticking down to the departure of Garra's lightning rail but knowing they needed to deal with this. "Who are you?" She asked.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Far, 28 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1349
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)
Round 0

The halfling looked at Alara with a bit of surprise. A kobold he seemed to have expected, but not a human with an upper crust Aundairian accent. “Yer not Daask,” he noted, spitting out more blood. “The name’s Corrin,” he said. “Cut me free!”

@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@mfloyd3
@Leatherhead
@mips42

Initiative
Alara
Ogham
Korra
Rotom
DePoe

107 gp (Party)
18 cp (DePoe)
1 unicorn-shaped feather token for each character: When you fall at least 20 feet while the token is on your person, you descend 60 feet per round and take no damage from falling. The token’s magic is expended after you land, whereupon the disk becomes nonmagical.

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Bad guys sometimes tie up bad guys," Alara explained, remembering some of the unsavory characters with whom she had been incarcerated during the Last War.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
"Even if the halfling is bad, he is hardly in a position to cause harm at the moment." Rotom reasons. "But I do know that when the Daask Squads come back here looking for their friend, and find the bodies, they won't leave him alive."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Far, 28 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1350
Round 0

“Daask is a band of no good monstrous thieves and can burn in the Hells for all I care,” Corrin said. To Alara, he didn’t seem to be lying. He wasn’t Daask. “Listen to the big half orc. She gets it.. Er...not about slitting my throat. Look, just cut me free, I’ll stay out of your hair.”

@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@mfloyd3
@Leatherhead
@mips42

Initiative
Alara
Ogham
Korra
Rotom
DePoe

107 gp (Party)
18 cp (DePoe)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases