D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Well, I guess in that case, Whisper would know that seeing she's proficient w/expertise in thieve's tools.

Dexterity (Thieve's Tools) = [roll0]

Grumbling under her breath, Whisper pushed off from the wall she had been leaning against. "Fine," she rasped, "I'll play the game again... but y'all might want to clear out since we know these are trapped."

Pulling out her thieve's tools, she approached one of the chests and took a knee. Examining the chest, she looked for the tell-tale signs of ensorcellment before getting to work.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"You seem restless Mr.Dwarf, how about we play a little game inside that bow in there is a spirit from the unseelie court. According to this book he has been weakened.... Now im certain i can resist their will but if not. I'm sure you know where this is going. Provided our little friend doesn't blow us all up first. Naeris stares at Koregar with unblinkingly,

Creamsteak

Explorer
"No body touch anything!"Naeris shouts as he leaps up from the sofa. "Something is greatly amis here. It would appear whomever resides here has been gathering these artifacts and cataloging them" Naeris will inspect the rest of the book. Looking for other objects from the room in the book. Once satisfied he will pass it on.

OOC: history check to see if naeris knows anything of this Kalanyr [roll0]
OOC:

You have not heard that name.

OOC: Well, I guess in that case, Whisper would know that seeing she's proficient w/expertise in thieve's tools.

Dexterity (Thieve's Tools) = [roll0]

Grumbling under her breath, Whisper pushed off from the wall she had been leaning against. "Fine," she rasped, "I'll play the game again... but y'all might want to clear out since we know these are trapped."

Pulling out her thieve's tools, she approached one of the chests and took a knee. Examining the chest, she looked for the tell-tale signs of ensorcellment before getting to work.

You attempt the lock, fail to pick it, but you don't kill everyone.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Whats taking so long? is the contents of those trunks so valuable to risk our lives for?" Naeris was beginning to question the halflings aptitude.

Uller

Adventurer
Siljar: "As interesting as all this is, our focus should probably be on how we get out of here. Koregar, is there any indication of any more passages that can be excavated? Maybe a secret door is somewhere? In the mean time, let's find out what this wand does. It radiates divination magic. Naeris, is there anything in that compendium about it?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris passes Siljar the book "Have a look your self, you will have a better understanding than me its all deep speech to me" Naeris heads over to the book shelf and places the copy of Nothing to see here in his pack before walking over to the bow. Naeris takes a deep breath and glances at the dwarf before grabbing the bow.

Creamsteak

Explorer
[sblock=Compendium]Wand of Secrets

Wand, uncommon

The wand has 3 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 of its charges, and if a secret door or trap is within 30 feet of you, the wand pulses and points at the one nearest to you. The wand regains 1d3 expended charges daily at dawn.[/sblock]

Remove ads