IC Game [Pathfinder] Diabolical Plots

Mlwells

First Post
"Ahahahaha! Busted!" Lanalia cackles and stands up. Bow ever at the ready she keeps an eye on the two figures before Fir. "I recognize that overly pompous language anywhere. The language of the shiny wenches of so-called old. Tongue of liars and thieves, that of the celestials." She gives the two elf-like creatures a much more happy smile than they give the dwarf. With a half shrug of her shoulder she sticks her tongue, tattoo of 'laugh' visible, in the direction of the celestial-speakers and turns her back to the dwarf. She gets as close to Fir as she dares to allow him movement.

In a voice she hopes that only the dwarf may hear, she mutters, "Sparkles says he senses no others. Something attacked the chopper and no good comes of trusting anyone who speaks that language. Be ready and please warn of any attack from their direction. Vile humorless imps."

Lanalia watches the area around where the dwarf cannot see.

[sblock="Mini Stats"]
photo__2_.JPG

Lanalia L'as
Initiative:+3 ...Perception: +6
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +4

Judgement 1/1
Orisons (infinity/infinity) - Spell Save DC 12
-acid splash
-bleed
-brand
-detect magic

1st level Spells (2/2) - Spell Save DC 13
-inflict light wounds
-interrogation

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow + (common) arrow

Conditions: none
[/sblock]

Masrenzrik

First Post
Surprised to hear Celestial spoken in this odd circumstance, Oraia stops for a second, jarring her memory of the language she hasn't spoken in a few months.

She then runs to Fir's side, yelling in Celestial: "We mean no harm, we were simply going into the forest to look into some strange reports coming from the town of Perium. You need not fear us, and if there is any evil within our midst it's probably this poor, touched girl. We think that she may be possessed, considering her strange speech and demeanor." Oraia smiles in Lanalia's direction.

Doing her best to look as honest and friendly as possible Oraia implores, "Can we please talk peacefully, fellow hunters of Evil?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Diplomacy +3
Cleric: Aura of Good active.[/sblock]

Starman

Adventurer
Fellow hunters of evil? Talys thought. He rolled his eyes. Just what we need. More do-gooders. If that's what they really are. More than likely this is part of the trap. The mage recalled the words to his mage armor spell and they were on the tip of his lip, ready to be spoken in a hurry if need be.

Caim

First Post
Colvin makes his way through the woods until he finds Lanalia and Fir. "We heard you scre..." He stops when he sees the two elven looking men. "So who's your new friends Fir?"

Mlwells

First Post
Not turning away from watching the backs of the group, Lanalia speaks out seriously in Infernal tongue:

[sblock="Infernal Speech"]
"What are you fools doing out here? Does that idiot master of yours not tell you anything? We have a truce and yet here you are getting in the way of my group. Tell me what you are doing here. And do not speak in your weasel tongue!"
[/sblock]

[sblock="Mini Stats"]
photo__2_.JPG

Lanalia L'as
Initiative:+3 ...Perception: +6 ...Bluff +7

Judgement 1/1
-acid splash
-bleed
-brand
-detect magic

-inflict light wounds
-interrogation

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Hearing the Infernal tongue from Lanalia shocked Talys. What is her angle? What sort of game is she playing? He crouched down, preparing to hide or run if need be.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Taint-?" We be no evil..." Fir starts to say right before Lanalia shouts at the two "elves" in the language of devils. "Well fir my part, at least."

Then Colvin comes out of the woods to join him.

"So who's your new friends Fir?"

"They be no friends o'mine."
he answers not looking away from the two "elves".

Bluntly he asks them. "We seeks a creature dat has infected a friend o'ours. We 'ave no time ta chat."

mazzoli

First Post
The one speaking Common smirks at Oraia while watching the rest of the group catch up to where Fir is standing. Upon hearing Lanalia speak Infernal both of them flinch and the other one hisses as if stung or burned. The smirk disappears from the talkative one's lips as his face grows stony. He opens his mouth and replies to Lanalia in the same language.[sblock=Infernal]"I thought you had the taint more strongly than the rest. I realize that you won't care, but know this: We have easily seen through your little trick and though it appears your 'allies' are in earnest your actions this day have doomed them as well."[/sblock]He turns toward Oraia and affixes his half smile to his face once more before speaking.[sblock=Celestial]"Your naivete is amusing, girl. I can tell that your eagerness to combat evil is true, but since you have aligned yourself with your friend here I will not fret over sacrificing you. Also, Balder has always been kind of a prick."[/sblock]He nods at the party and speaks for everybody's ears, "I wish our meeting hadn't turned so sour. I will let you know that what you seek is the same as what we seek, and is heading this way with haste. I believe I will let them take care of your party before returning to finish them off."

The two elf-creatures reach up to amulets around their necks and disappear without a trace. Presently you hear the sound of something rushing quickly through the trees

Mlwells

First Post
"Hooo," Lanalia let's out a sigh of relief after peeking back over her shoulder to see that the elf like creatures were gone. "I am sure Lala-Girl here can tell us whether I am right or wrong, but I get the feeling that those two were much more of a threat to to us than whatever comes our way now."

She looks around at everyone she caught by surprise. "Oh don't give me those looks. Mummy kept bugging me incessantly that I needed to learn other languages." She changes her face to the best imitation of a stern mother, "You need to be more culture Lana, a real lady must be prepared for any possible situation in high society. Ts ts ts ts, so I learned Infernal to spite her!"

[sblock="Mini Stats"]
Lanalia L'as
Initiative:+3 ...Perception: +6

Judgement 1/1
-acid splash
-bleed
-brand
-detect magic

-inflict light wounds
-interrogation

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
{{ Them!? }} the dwarf thinks as the elves vanish.

"Form up! Behind me and ready your bows!" the dwarf booms as he puts his shield up under his chin and holds his axe at the ready.

[sblock=OOC] Not sure how much time we have but want Fir to go total defense once more and maybe a 5' step forward so as to be between the party and the things in the woods.

Ah my little dwarf what a cavalier you would have made. If only the fates (feats) weren't against us. :p [/sblock]

Remove ads