[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

GM: Here's the map. The lines sticking off the relief lines indicate the lower altitudes. The green brush is just scrub, nothing to hide behind. This is a wide clearing.

The white lines are relief lines.There is a depression the runs around the campsite. You were observing from some trees south and higher up, coming down the hill to meet the lizardfolk who came out to meet you. You can tell that there are only men's voices coming from the eastern big thatch building and only women's voices coming from the western big thatch building. You have no idea what is in the four norther buildings. A large crane can be seen above the mine pit.

Bro P 22
Swithun 19
Everett 16
Surina 10
Perin 10
Drake 8
Lizardfolk 4

Brother P is up. Swithun plans to throw a javelin at the main guy (L1). Everyone can post their actions. I'll adjudicate them in initiative order afterward.

Swamp Prison.png

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Brother Pelegon burps loudly, then seems startled by the sound and moves quickly but unsteadily towards two of the lizardfolk on the right of the leader.

"I'm so sorry," the monk says as he raises his flask of slaste, seemingly accidentally hitting the first guard in the face with the hand he is holding it in, then turns to the other guard. "Common courtesy and stuff. Care to drink with me?"

He seems to fall over, but his shoulder slams into the first lizardfolk, which hardly seems to notice, and the aasimar manages to find his balance again -- only to bump into the other guard, with his other shoulder.

OOC: Alright, I move to lizardfolk L2 (my move speed is 40ft normally), make an Attack (unarmed), then use 1 ki point to use Flurry of Blows (2 extra unarmed attacks as bonus action). Because of Drunken Technique, I do not provoke opportunity attacks, and I add 10 ft to my movement this round, which I use to land the second FoB attack on L3.

So Attack on L2 (15, for 5 damage), then first attack of Flurry of Blows on L2 (7, for 5 damage), and the second one on L3 (13, for 4 damage):
Brother Pelegon attacks and flurry of blows:
1D20+4 = [8]+4 = 12 1D4+2 = [3]+2 = 5
1D20+4 = [3]+4 = 7 1D4+2 = [3]+2 = 5
1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13 1D4+2 = [2]+2 = 4

Burping is a free action. ;)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina Runs forward, muttering a brief prayer to Essembri. She takes a deep breath and blows out a cone of frosty air at two of the lizardmen.

OOC: I don’t need grid letters/numbers, but by my count, if Surina moves one square to her left and then forward until she reaches the upper right corner of the larger grey box those squares are in, she will be in range to hit both L5 and L6 with her breath weapon.

Breath weapon, cold damage DC 12 for 1/2 damage: 2D6 = [2, 2] = 4

Sigh

Remove ads