• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
"120 gold is better, but still not quite good enough. Perhaps if you added one potion of cure light wounds (ooc: 50gp) each, in recognition of the risk we are taking." Darakik says in a businesslike manner and takes a sip from his small glass of cheap wine.

Timothy

First Post
Darakik, you speak words of wisdom. We will need divine healing for each of us, will we succeed on a dangerous quest.

Serpenteye

First Post
"Indeed, and they are items he can easily supply. Surely the great church of Oghma has a few healing potions in storage."

Krizzel

First Post
Pok was hardly reassured - surely this didn't sound very good to him. He didn't understand, and there was little choice for him. He could run away, but then they'd never take him back in to the clan, to his nice, warm kobold hole. No, the little lizard thought, he'd have to make it through somehow.

Turning his head from side to side, Pok looked around them at the other people in the crowded room. The bullies were going to start in on him soon, Pok thought, so he'd need some trinkets to make them leave him alone. Pok didn't want them taking his good stuff!

The tiny, maroon-scaled kobold with the big yellow eyes concentrated on looking as weak, innocent, and pitiful as he possibly could, keeping his eye out for someone within reach of his gangly arm...

Timothy

First Post
Kurt, again seeing Pok whimper, walks to him, slowly, spekaing friendly words in draconic.

Come now, you really don't have to be afraid! I will protect you against everyone that threatens you! My god and My mount are on your side as well. If you want, you can even ride on my mount, he'll do you no harm, that I swear on my god, the wise scaled one.

OOC: let's be friends!

garyh

First Post
"Alright," sighed Brother Lorros. "I can arrange for each of you to recieve a draught of healing."

"Surely, none will mistake this group for noble heroes," he muttered to himself.

"As for the cult," the Namer continued is a louder voice, "all that we know is they served an ancient serpent god. Perhaps your reptilian nature will aid you in discovering thier aims."

Timothy

First Post
Brother Lorros, I would be honoured to fullfil the mission, just point me in the right direction, and we're off.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: "Yessss such knowledge we now know is sufficent to fullfill our mission. I hope you speak the truth about what is going on on penalty of your god causing you eternal tormet for misleading us on this quest you pose for us. Hand us our draughts and we shall take care of this task post haste for you human."

he looks over at the mounted warrior coddling the small kobold a nd hisses at Pok baring his sharped fanged maw and fork tongue for a split second and watching Pok jump in his seat. He smiles slightly at this and purrs softly.

OOC: Heh

Serpenteye

First Post
"Brother Lorros," Darakik extends his hand for shaking. "I believe we have a deal. We are always eager to serve the church of Oghma, knowledge is such a precious thing." His voice is filled with greasy charm and greed.
He looks at the group. "Are we all in agreement?"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads