• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Darakik looks at the Sorcerer with a weary expression. "I doubt the man had much more to say in either case, he seemed very reluctant to tell us anything he didn't think would be essential to us on our quest. Perhaps he did not wish to frighten us with the truth." He sighs. "I fear we may be dealing with Yuan Ti and we must proceed with extreem caution from now on."

"A clan name" he says, eyes sparkling with amusement. "Do you suggest we take up a group name? What name did you have in mind?"

Timothy

First Post
Yes! A clan name would be good indeed. It is wise that we have a name by which other people can identify us. It will also serve to make us a team! Although I have been a loner for a long time, I might be willing to join this grup permanently. Our name should involve something with scales.
Although I am not very good in coming up with a name.

OOC: The Good, The Scaled and The Pitiful ;)

Krizzel

First Post
Pok clutched his emptied wooden mug tightly to his chest. It was a good mug - better than most of the clan's elders had! He could trade this away for a week free of dirty jobs, easily!

They wanted a name for a kobold band? Pok wondered, catching bits of the conversation. "Pok's Scales?" he suggested without thinking, then immediately regretted the attention that drew.

"Don't look at Pok," the small, maroon kobold whimpered quietly, sinking down into his seat again.

Serpenteye

First Post
"Legion of the Ruby Scale?, Serpent-eye out-gougers? The Ruby Scale Mercenaries? The Scales of Justice? The Sons of Dragonkind? The Lords of Infinity?" Darakik yawns. "I'll be more creative after a few hours sleep."

ooc: most of them are from the Ruby Scale Band tribe.

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Ah, Pok. It's good that you also have something to say, you did right by saying what you did, although you'll need to learn a bit. lz speak what you want to say more often, We can use everyones wisdom.
The name I like is: The sons of Dragonkind.

Xael

First Post
Xed just sits there and waits for somebody to figure out a good name, as he doesn't really care about long names.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Well be that as it may, I am going to get a room and get some sleep. Night is approaching and i wish to get some sleep before hand. Drake gets up and walks to his room at the inn. (assuming he has one. If not he will purchase one.) Wake me when Loros gets back. Oh and I think "The Dragon's Claw" is a good name.

Timothy

First Post
Kurt will ceck on Kratsch (he put him in the stable) and will then retire to a room if the question debate ends.

I'm still for the Sons of Dragonkind.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: Overkrilliak looks for a spare room, goes there, meditates, plans imminent death for any that disturb him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads