• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy

First Post
I'm back.

Nice to go out with overkrilliak, we have lots to discuss, but I haven't seen leopold in a while, he still around?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: "Agreed, I shall accompany our great leader here and make sure we solve this quest and sort out the details for us to continue onward."

Timothy

First Post
Good, Overkrilliak, how do you think we should handle this quest?
I would be very interested in your point of view of this mission

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: "My lord, do we know what kind of merchant this human was? Was he a seedier type or a more popular type. Knowing thussss we can explore one section of town or the other and eleminate the places he could reside."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Leopold said:
IC: "My lord, do we know what kind of merchant this human was? Was he a seedier type or a more popular type. Knowing thussss we can explore one section of town or the other and eleminate the places he could reside."
That is exactly the information I wanted to get from the cleric but everyone said I should shut up!

garyh

First Post
Overkrilliak managed to get his question across before Brother Lorros turned to leave.

"We know Sartrex was posing as a struggling oil merchant in the Old City," replied Lorros. "Beyond that, our sources have turned up nothing. We Namers know well how to find information in a library, but not so well in a tavern."

"Are there any further questions? If not, I suggest you make your way to the Old City."

Timothy

First Post
Ah the old city it is!

An Oil merchant shouldn't be TOO hard to find. What do you say, Overkrilliak, the Old city taverns, and then ask what is known about this merchant?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: "If we must lower ourselves to mingle and mentally spar with the humans in the old city then so be it. Let us find out how large this old city parts are and then split up. I would suggest 2 teams instead of 3. Yesss we may cover less grounds but a trio of kobolds is far more formidable than a duo."

Serpenteye

First Post
"If you are so concerned about your safety then certainly we shall do as you wish. It is better to err on the side of caution."
"Both of you seem to have taken a special interest in our little Pok," he indicates Overkrilliak and Kurt. "Perhaps you should take him with you, while I go with Xed and Drake."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads