• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy

First Post
Ah, Pok, come on little one, you can accompany us, you can even ride on Kratsch if you want, He won't hurt you.

Serpenteye, you ARE wicked.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: "Accompanied by that miserable little useless git! Oh how i loathe to be around these insepent creatures!" he muses in his mind.

He nods his head abjectly and waits for the paladin and Pok at the exit to the door. Once all are gathered he guides his group to the old city (do we know the way?) and then to the nearest inn.

Serpenteye

First Post
Darakik smiles innocently and follows Drake out the door. After which the three kobolds start a systematic search of their half of the Old City.
__
Serpenteye, you ARE wicked.

:) You are too kind.

Xael

First Post
Xed puts the coin in his pocket, and now that the groups have been decided he heads after Drake.

Xael

First Post
"Well, Darakik seems to have some skills at haggling...", Xed ansvers to Drake. "I'm not a diplomat myself."

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
Pok took one look at the lizard and backed away from it, shaking his head fiercely as he walked out the door. "No, no! Pok is not dinner!" he protested in draconic, hiding behind Overkrilliak. "Pok will walk."

The slight, maroon kobold hunched himself down close to the ground, hopping a bit away from Kurt and Overkrilliak. "Where are you and Pok going?"

Timothy

First Post
We are going to the old city, to find information, Just stick close to us, eehh, me, and everything will be allright.

Overkrilliak, lead the way!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: The robed kobold silently moves down the streets with the mounted kobold and the sniveling worm on his heels. "The smart shall lead while the strong shall follow" such is the old teachings his master taught him. He makes his way to the old section of the city looking for a seedier inn to make contact...

Serpenteye

First Post
"Humans are simple creatures, easily decieved. Nevertheless we should proceed with some measure of caution. We cannot ask directly for Sartrex, that would raise to much attention. No, perhaps we could pose as merchants from a neigboring tribe of Kobolds. The Gleaming Claw Tribe would do nicely, and in case they should become a target of reprisal... well, those gnome-licking bastards would certainly deserve it." He grins ferally.
"Posing as merchants come to Westgate to buy oil for our tribe we could inquire about the local oil merchants without attracting too much suspicion. A gold coin or two could certainly help, and if neccessary I will use my magics to befriend a fool or two. It's only a matter of time before we know the whereabouts of Sartrex."
He looks at the two kobolds critically. "Drake, you seem to have a certain talent for dealing with the skin-bags. Perhaps you should do most of the talking. And Xed, your skills of sneaksmanship could become very useful to us later."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads