• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Darakik will also go to his room and sleep, after carefully hiding his scrolls and gold and rememorising his spells.

garyh

First Post
After the setting of the sun, Brother Lorros returned to the tavern to find the kobolds in the common room again. He handed each of the six kobolds a vial containing a shimmering liquid.

"Here are your healing draughts, friends," the Namer said. "Have you any final questions for me before you begin? Also, I remind you that Oghma is the Lord of Knowledge, lest you think of taking our healing and departing the city."

OOC: StalkingBlue let me know in the recruitment thread he'd have to opt out. He was playing the cleric, so you'll need to be cautious with these potions. The potions and Kurt's Lay on Hands are your only source of magical healing.

Serpenteye

First Post
"You need have no fear of that, my friend. As long as you hold to your part of the bargain we will do what we agreed to.
We will need an accurate description of Satrex and a listing of the inns in the Old City would make our job easier."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Yes. A description is needed. And have no fear we will do our best to fulfil our end as you have yours. Drake mourns his friend the cleric who died of SCDS.
(Sudden Character Death Syndrome)

Timothy

First Post
Do not Fear brother Lorros, we will do our utmost to make this mission a succes.

May Bahamut grant us Wisdom and strength.

Xael

First Post
"We will honor the deal, but what if our mission forces us to leave the city?"

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Well lets us be off. Drake rises from the table and starts walking to the door. I am not well versed in deception. Do any of you have any idea where we should start this investigation?

Serpenteye

First Post
"I agree, we have wasted enough time already. I suggest we split up into 3 groups, 2 kobolds in each, and visit every inn in the inner city systematically to see if we find the merchant. Once we've found him, or 6 hours have passed we all meet back here to make a plan for dealing with him.

Xed + Drake

Darakik + Pok

Kurt + Overkrilliak

Each of us compliment eachothers abilities and every group contains someone capable of stealth and persuasion, by virtue of spells or charisma."

ooc: Hi mr Dm :). While trying to create a plan I discovered a very stupid mistake that I've made in character creation. My char has Illusion as an forbidden school of spells, that type of spells is essential in this kind of situation. I wonder if I could change the banned school to conjuration instead, a much bigger school but less essential for survival and infiltration.

garyh

First Post
Lorros replied to Xed, "Should you need to leave the city for this mission, tithe this coin at our temple before you depart."

Lorros handed Xed a silver piece that looked as normal as normal could be to his eye.

All: I'll post what you find out tomorrow (Monday) morning. It's late!

Serpenteye: That's fine. Change approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads