IC The Thirteenth Moon: Night of the Blood Moon

kinem

Adventurer
Brad listens with interest to the exchange between Mandyran and Nadia. Just as he is about to walk over, a new woman enters the inn and asks for the man, so he waits to see what develops.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Well, aren't I the popular fellow tonight!" Mandyran exclaims, clearly having overheard Lorsanda's query. "Right over her, my friend," he calls to Lorsanda.

When Lorsanda approaches, he offers his hand as a gesture of politeness for a handshake, saying "Mandyran, at your service. Innkeeper, bartender, and, when it suits me, purveyor of information and giver of quests. Which one would you like me to be this evening?"

However, before Lorsanda can say anything, he holds up his finger, "Oh, wait. I almost forgot. This young woman here was about to demonstrate her abilities to me. Come now, give us a show!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nadia looks about and sees a rat crawling near tgthe door
"Die te roppus kott!" A bolt of light and force shoots from her hand and strikes the rat unerringly.
1d4+1=4 [magic missile]

she then looks around and seeks out what is enchanted [detect magic]

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Soranda

Soranda politely shakes the man's hand. Before she could introduce herself, the man watched another young woman cast a spell of some sort.

"I am Soranda. I was sent here by the church of the Sovereign Host to assist in locating a missing person. I was instructed to inquire of you any information that may be useful in the search."

Scott DeWar

"I am told of Miss Denionich by my dear friend Comrade Reina who tells me of kaotanud ühe, The lost one."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Nadia looks about and sees a rat crawling near tgthe door
"Die te roppus kott!" A bolt of light and force shoots from her hand and strikes the rat unerringly.
1d4+1=4 [magic missile]

she then looks around and seeks out what is enchanted [detect magic]
[sblock=Nadia]Nadia detects the presence of several faint auras around the room. A slightly stronger aura comes from a necklace being worn by Mandyran under his shirt. Another comes from the ring of a male human patron. You note several very similar auras emanating from pins worn by several patrons all about the room.[sblock=Spellcraft DC 16]The auras around the pins are identical. All radiate faint transmutation magic.[sblock=Spellcraft DC 18]The ring of the make human patron radiates faint abjuration.[sblock=Spellcraft DC 20]Mandyran's necklace radiates moderate abjuration.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]"Fantastic display! Those things are always trying to get in. Doesn't seem to matter how high up the towers you get. I've heard some have even managed to sneak into Skyway. Well, I suppose that makes you qualified to at least handle yourself in a pinch. But I'll get to that in a moment."

Then, turning to Soranda, "The Sovereign Host, you say! Well that beats all. It seems that Denion must have some impressive connections to have so many allies willing to assist. Perhaps you will allow me to make introductions to another party who is working the case as we speak. You can decide whether or not you want to work with them after you've met them yourself, but they come highly recommended. They did a nice bit of work New Years' Eve."

Mandyran walks you over to Vigil and Brad, making a bow as he approaches in his usual flamboyant manner. "Allow me to introduce, what was your name? Ah yes, Soranda of the Sovereign Host and um... I don't believe I caught your name young lady. You were a bit excitable when you first arrived.

"Anyway, this fine fellow is Bront,"
he says, pointing to the half-orc (Brad OOC), "and the warforged is a templar of the Silver Flame named Vigil if I recall correctly."

Graybeard

Explorer
Soranda looks directly at the Warforged with a quizzical look on her face.

"I was not aware that Warforged were anything except bodyguards or warriors. Are there others like you?"

Scott DeWar

The young lady waits for a chance to get a word in edgewise, though with her it is more they trying to get a word edgewise with her, then curtsies and says in her thick Slavic accent, "Nadia Stratanoffski Ivanovich". and she smiles a beaming smile.

1d20+1=16 (spellcraft check)

I notice several of you wear pins. They are of identisch magie, er, " she struggles with a word, her hands spinning like she is flipping pages in a book, "Ah! identical enchantedments, Da?" she indicates those wearing pins.

Then subtlety she winks and traces on herself where it corresponds to be worn on where Mandyran's necklace hangs on him and mouths the word nice.

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Vigil immediately rises, gives a curt bow, and about faces back to his Temple.

The scented oil sits lasciviously on the table behind him, untouched.

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: The above post for Vigil does not refer to the situation here in the Inn.

"Hello, ladies. Pleased to meet you. We can certainly use some additional help in the missing person investigation. We were going to check out the address where the party Feliss was at was on the night she vanished. Do you have any leads?"

Remove ads