• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
At the rate it is rising it could take as little as 10 hours. But that is making a lot of assumptions.

Glabbagol says you have explored most of "the everything". It says the four passages lead to a door but it does not know what is beyond it. It calls it "the door or mystery."

DMAesh

Explorer
"All four lead to the same door?" Ezraen asks quizzically, "I wonder if there is a reason that they would want us to go single file."

OOC: You said the walls are worked, and I may have missed this, but are there bas-reliefs or other decoration on the walls?

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: The walls in the four passages appear to have some sort of bas-relief on them but it is very worn down. It cold be waves or tentacles or just swirl patterns.

DMAesh

Explorer
OOC: That is a meta- matter though. ;) We'd still better not dally.

"Well. Shall we continue the exploration?," Ezraen reloads the hand crossbow.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"That would be wise," Erevan agrees. With a slight tremble in his voice, he adds, "We'd better find a way out before the lake fills the whole thing."

Looking everywhere, the elf searches for possible exits they may have missed; hidden doors, side passages blocked by rubble, hatches on the floor or ceiling.

SunGold

First Post
OOC: Eh, trying to get a straight answer out of Glabbagol seems nearly pointless, but I'll go ahead and ask him if he finds a lot of things like the drow to "clean up" in those hallways.

DMAesh

Explorer
OOC: He's already told us that he doesn't know what is beyond the door... Though I still think the four narrow corridors is fishy...

"Glabbagol, what is the difference between these four narrow corridors? Is one different from the others?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads