(IC) We be Jammin' (5e PBP)


log in or register to remove this ad


Charlie watches as Delphne cuts down one of the elves and a sailor kills the other. He turns his attention to the remaining elf. He fires off two more bursts of energy towards the elf but both miss. The spectral tentacle tries to strike at the same elf but misses.

OOC: Move: Not moving
Action: Eldritch blast at astral elf 3: 2#1d20+7 9 10 2#1d10+4 14 13.
Bonus: Tentecles of the deep attack on astral elf 3: 1d20+7 10 1d8 2

That was a terrible round.
 

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Seeing the Elf Captain fall to Delphne's steel, Gunthar leapt down to the space she vacated on the enemy ship and charged toward another elf that had just fired upon Phlox, drawing his long knife and marking it as prey as he closed. The tricksey elf dodged his blow however, and Gunthar was left blowing out his whiskers in frustration.

OOC: Gunther leaps to BP44 then moves to BP46. Uses a bonus action to cast hunter's mark to target AE3 and attacks with his scimitar.
Attack with scimitar (HM active): 1D20+6 = [3]+6 = 9
2D6+3 = [5, 2]+3 = 10
 


Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Phlox felt the hot steel of the sword enter him and barely had time to react to the arrow; perhaps he was unused to fighting those who weren't terrified of his mask and robe, or perhaps he was simply feeling the loss of what he had known. Regardless, he knew he was close to dropping.

He let the arrow fall, and still somewhat staggered from the sharp blow he took, Phlox missed the strange creature in front of him with his Plaguecatcher, but quickly readied the staff and swung again, knocking the creature into Phlox's unforgiving fist. Then Phlox went forward to another of the small and mysterious beings ... he thought he heard someone call them plasmoids ... and aimed a well-placed into its midesection kick to send it right over the railing, while using the balanced forces of Zuoken and Incabulous to provide himself solace and energy for his dire situation.

OOC:
QS1: 1D20+7 = [3]+7 = 10

QS2: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22

QS2Dam: 1D8+4 = [2]+4 = 6

UA1: 1D20+7 = [20]+7 = 27

UA1Dam: 2D6+4 = [5, 2]+4 = 11

Plasmoid 3 is dead. Move to BM46, attack Plasmoid 2.
Flurry1: 1D20+7 = [6]+7 = 13

Flurry1Dam: 1D6+4 = [3]+4 = 7

7 damage to Plasmoid 2; Crusher forces him to BL47.
For second UA flurry, heal.
Hands of Healing: 1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8


Phlox AC17 HP 12/38 THP 0/0 HD 5/5 PP16 SSdc14 Ki 3/5 Insp 1/1
 

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Seeing the success of his last attack, Nic tries to do the same on the astral elf close to the edge.

[OOC:] action: cast thorn whip on AE3, initial attack failed at 12, will use inspiration to reroll: 24 attack, 4 damage, target pulled 10 ft towards Nic, hopefully to BQ45

Bonus action: direct Steve (homolucus servant) to attack AE1, range 30 ft, attack 18, 6 force damage.

Note: Sorry for the delay, I'm getting better and shouldn't hold things back anymore. Thank you for your patience!
 


Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top