Iconic Characters -Stats?

Giorgio

First Post
Some questions about the D&D 3E iconic characters:

1-Is this list of PHB 3.0 and 3.5 iconic characters complete?

Mialee, Hennet, Jozan, Regdar, Krusk, Tordek, Alhandra, Ember, Soveliss, Lidda, Vadanir, Devis, Gimble

2- Are there any official stats for them online or in print? Specificaly at 1st level?

Thanks,
George

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Giorgio said:
Some questions about the D&D 3E iconic characters:

Mialee, Hennet, Jozan, Regdar, Krusk, Tordek, Alhandra, Ember, Soveliss, Lidda, Vadanir, Devis, Gimble

2- Are there any official stats for them online or in print? Specificaly at 1st level?

Thanks,
George

I know a bunch of them are in the 3.0 high level module Lord of the Iron Fortress as high level pregenerated characters.

Thanee

First Post
Giorgio said:

Mialee, Hennet, Jozan, Regdar, Krusk, Tordek, Alhandra, Ember, Soveliss, Lidda, Vadania, Devis, Gimble
Not even close. There is Nebin, Naull, Kerwin and Eberk.

Also extending to non-PHB, there is this drow dude in the DMG (I think he is also depicted in the PHB once, but I'm not sure), and of course Meepo the Mighty. I'm sure there are more. Also there are about half a dozen psionic iconic wannabes. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Sunderstone

First Post
Thanee said:
Aren't there stats at various levels for most of them in the most exquisite book Enemies & Allies?

Bye
Thanee
I forgot I even had that book :\

Yes, Thanee's right BUT they are stats for most of them at levels 5,10, and 15. No level 1 stats.

Thanee

First Post
And don't forget Bagpuss, tho I do not know which edition he (it?) is from.

Probably from the d20 Plüsch, Power & Plunder (PP&P d20) game. :p

Bye
Thanee

kolikeos

First Post
in the computer game 'temple of elemental evil' there are pregenerated 1st level characters including some, or maybe all, of the above. i also remember that my old dm had character sheets of the losers from the phb at level 1, it looked pretty officel, so i guess it came with the book. not that i care much for either iconic or pregenerated characters, i like creating my own pcs.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I know some of them are in the computer game..... like Jozan (I wanted to so kick his ass if he said "By the gods will" one more frickin' time!), Lidda (she was a whiner), Soveliss, Mialee, Nebin, Hennet (he had such a freaky voice that I didn't want to use him...), Alhandra.... They may have had all of them but I lost the game on the comp in the reformatting to put windows xp on it....

If you've got the character generator that came with the 3.0 player's handbook, they're on there.

No Meepo or psionic characters in either location (from above).

Gimble's too new to be in either as well.

All I want are the stats for the Epic Blackguard! :D

I can get the stats for the rest outta the books..... :cool:

Remove ads