Iconic heroes: can we recover from abandonment?

Do you want to keep playing Ne'Memoren's Vault?

• Yes! We need to finish it. Iconics, ho!

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • No! You stopped the game, and I don't want to restart it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wasn't in the original iconic game, but I can't resist polls.

Votes: 33 63.5%

Nebin

Explorer
Gnome ISO Hot Halfling Honey !!

Nebin walks in with a HUGE plater of BBQ ribs and chicken smaking his lips Sorry PC the last I saw of Lidda, she was running down the corridor screaming something about being no Gnome's plaything. Slurp Smack I'll try to get her to come back and post. O you want a wing ?

Acmite

First Post
Another volunteer....

I'm willing to play one of the absentee iconics if their original "owners" don't show. Add me to the list!

Crow

First Post
I to would like to play... perhaps Soveliss...

Thanks
EDIT: Actually, scratch that. Looking at some of the older threads, and how fast they move...
I have school and chores and homework and friends and sports and websurfing, so I will not have time to play...
and i would just slow the game down...
thats OK though, im content with ocasionally lurking...

Last edited:

Ruined

Explorer
Man, I hate to sound like one of those 'Me Too' guys. But yes, I'm on the boards frequently, and I'd love to participate in this if there is a slot open.

Hennet

First Post
Old threads?

Is there anyway to access the old threads? Whenever I casted I noted the number of spell slots I had left. I'd like to check that rather than just guess--I think I've got 1 first left and 2? cantrips but I'm not sure.

If anyone has any ideas, thanks.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'll check to see if they're on my old PC. If not, I suspect that the continuity crew screwed up, and everyone rested during the down time. Makes sense, really!

Put me on the list! I'll play if help is needed. No Soveliss? Ranger is one of my favorite classes: I'll try and claim dibs on that.

BTW, is there another picture of Soveliss besides the PHB and the Masters of the Wild? Neither one of them are particularly flattering...

Remove ads