Iconic heroes: can we recover from abandonment?

Do you want to keep playing Ne'Memoren's Vault?

• Yes! We need to finish it. Iconics, ho!

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • No! You stopped the game, and I don't want to restart it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wasn't in the original iconic game, but I can't resist polls.

Votes: 33 63.5%

Kazak

First Post
A fair number of ye to be sure! Ma, get Chip to get them into an some sort of line, can ye?

Last edited:

Hennet

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
BTW, is there another picture of Soveliss besides the PHB and the Masters of the Wild? Neither one of them are particularly flattering...

Personally, I think the PHB picture is one of the best illustrations of giant Q-tips I've ever seen in a core rulebook. YMMV.

Ma'varkith

First Post
Ma'varkith slips out of the room and returns with a large Half-Orc in an ill-fitting security guard's uniform.

"Kazak needs a little help with the guests."

The bulky guard smiles and looks to his nightstick.

"No, no NO! I said 'guest', Chip. These folks are here to audition for parts in the Iconics adventure. We need someone in to help get some information for Mr. Cat"

Chip fetches a clipboard from a nearby desk. He quickly hides a crude and bawdy sketch of Alhandra-as-Half-Orc, then begins to jot down names and positions being auditioned for.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Jack returns and suspiciously walks up to the half-orc with the clip-board...

Hey, how's it going?

A little bald guy in a red robe at the press conference said I should report back here for second audition call backs...

What parts are available... um...

Jack takes a close peek at the half-orc's name tag.

ah... Chip?

Last edited:

"Hey, Chip. Can I buy you a drink? Who do I have to screw to get a part around here?"

EDIT: Please tell me it isn't Regdar!

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Hmmm... I think I'll apply for the positions of Alexandra the Nomad and Ember the Monk. Or are those places vacant?"

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
A well-dressed, important looking gentleman saunters in, and takes his place at the back of the line. He takes in the surroundings as he flips his cell phone closed.

Can we hurry this up? I have other auditions to get to.

I don't *need* this job, y'know. I've got a recurring role as "Flunky #2" on Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. You also might recognize me from such films as "Ernest Goes to School", "Rocky XXVI", and "Lifetime Presents: The Tonya Harding Story".

He eyes the other candidates.

I don't recognize any of you. I *hope* you have good references...

You! Mr. Chimp. Or Chip. Whatever. Anyway, what role am I auditioning for? My agent tells me nothing about these type of things. It's always just "Go here, do this, read that..." She can be really bossy sometimes. She ought to know better, considering I make more in a week than she does in a month. Or so my accountant tells me.

Who's running this place? I usually only speak with the Director, himself. I don't bother with their little helpers, since we all know it's the Director making all the decisions around here.

Y'know... this reminds me of the time I was cast as the lead in Juliard's annual production of "Hamlet"....

He rambles on for a few more minutes before answering a seemingly important call on his cell phone.

Last edited:

Alhandra

First Post
Does anyone perhaps have an etching of my fight in the water-trap where i did face the most dangerous and dead skeleton?

'Twas a good rendition of the perils one may face in this line of work i'd like to have a copy of for my own momentos.

Regdar

First Post
Now, new and Improved Bah!

Benben, Regdar thanks you, it has been a tough time for Regdar. Regdar was forced to bludgeon an intruder with the keyboard of Regdars computer, thus Regdar could not be here. Now for this Joshua Dyal, Regdar only does women, period. Regdar is in a good mood so Regdar won't brain you.

Remove ads