[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"Nice try, birdy. But now is my turn!"
Arac-Knight calls as he swings in to a flying kick at the Dupe who had just shot at him.

[sblock=ooc]

Martial Arts: 2d6 - 7 = -3 + 7 Prowess + 1 MA = 5

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 3/3

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Nice try, birdy. But now is my turn!" Arac-Knight launches a kick at the Cluster Dupe...
Arac-Knight 5 vs ?? --> Moderate Sucess!
Cluster Dupe 1: 5 Damage

... and hits him hard in the chest.

[sblock=Init Page 3]
Group 1.
..........Psiren
..........Arac-Knight and Xokzatle
..........Prodigy

Group 2. Badguys
.........Cluster Duck
.........Cluster Dupe 1 (Right)
.........Cluster Dupe 2 (Center)
.........Cluster Dupe 3 (Left)
.........Cluster Dupe 4 (Heading to Tower)

*Names in red have not acted this round.[/sblock]

[sblock=Page 3 Status Update]
Cluster Duck: 2 damage
Cluster Dupe 1: 5 damage
Cluster Dupe 2: 6 damage[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
RAW said:
Martial Arts
This is specialty in various forms of unarmed combat; add your specialty bonus to your Prowess in unarmed combat other than wrestling (covered by the Wrestling specialty). If you are skilled in Martial Arts, use the better of your Strength or Prowess (including your specialty bonus for the latter) as the difficulty for an opponent to resist being slammed or stunned by your unarmed attacks (see Stun and Slam, p. 70).

So, for example, a character with Martial Arts Mastery and Prowess 4 has a comparative level of 7 for purposes of slamming or stunning opponents in unarmed combat, although Stamina damage inflicted is still based on Strength.

Not unless it been errata-ed and I'm using the old version of the pdf. But then that blurb about slamming always confused be since slamming's description is based on damage levels sustained not strength.

Shayuri

First Post
FINALLY the Goldsmith suit latches together around Prodigy with a hiss of pressurization and a gentle hum as its power and user-interface warm up. She leaps off the top of the tower, converting in midair to the winged Airstrike configuration. A burst of gunfire rips from the suit's rotary cannon as she makes a rocket-powered descent towards the Cluster Duck Dupe...but the bullets hit the tesla coils, not the duped Duck!

(Converting mode and firing on tesla coils as she joins in the fight!)

(OOC - Just don't want anyone reactivating the tower now that she's not messing with its signal is why. :))

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OCC: It's no biggy. :)

Prodigy decends on the Cluster Dupe as she blows up the Tesla coilss with a resounding BOOOOM!

[sblock=Init Page 3]
Group 1.
..........Psiren
..........Arac-Knight and Xokzatle

..........Prodigy
Group 2. Badguys
.........Cluster Duck
.........Cluster Dupe 1 (Right)
.........Cluster Dupe 2 (Center)
.........Cluster Dupe 3 (Left)
.........Cluster Dupe 4 (Heading to Tower)

*Names in red have not acted this round.[/sblock]

[sblock=Page 3 Status Update]
Cluster Duck: 2 damage
Cluster Dupe 1: 5 damage
Cluster Dupe 2: 6 damage[/sblock]

Bold or Stupid

First Post
"You've lost Duck. Time to give up and come quietly"

OOC

Telepathy. Can I spend determination to quickly throw paralysis? Or since there is one mind conrolling dupes, get them all next round?

Thats a 4... I'm going back to the other way, takes longer but seemed to roll better.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: You know, putting determination into that roll would cause you to have a mental lock on him. You won't be able to paralyze him this round, but you at least open the doors for that attack

Remove ads