[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Bold or Stupid

First Post
"Looks like we got them all. Any Ideas if we can find a way to de-duck those who've already been got?"

That said she continues to probe CD's mind.

OOC

Telepathy naturally.
7+2=9 How to fix the ducks.[/ooc]

Shayuri

First Post
"Everyone, please let the police and paramedics through!" Prodigy calls from the stage. "Stay calm, just step back a bit and let them through."

She glances at Xokzatle and lowers the volume of her voice as she repeats, "Sacrifice? Are you insane? Stop that this instant..." then she realizes that the villain isn't looking so good. "Oh my god, what's wrong with him? Can you heal him? We can't let him die!"

Shayuri

First Post
"I'll find it! Just don't let him die! He has to stand trial for this!" Prodigy urged. She spotted the customized rifle and went to pick it up and examine its settings.

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

Arac-Knight points at an open case: "I found his gun!"

[sblock=ooc]

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 3/3

[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The police officers cautiously approach and quickly begin to secure the area as they assess the scene. After a brief moment, one of the officers, gives and all clear motion to the paramedics while the others begin to question the witnesses.

[sblock=WalkingDad]OOC: Oh alright. Will adjust.[/sblock]

Arack-Knight wills his arack-touch's affliction to fad from the Cluster Duck's prone body and although the affliction subsides, the villain remains unconscious.

After being shown the duckification carbine's location, Prodigy lifts the weapon and begins to examine it. Prodigy notices the the weapon has multiple dials on the side. The First dial appears to control its power flow from an "off" position to either "cell 1" or "cell 2." This dial has an indicator above it showing that cell 1's power is at 25%, while cell 2's power level is at 100%. The second dial (located at he muzzle) appears to adjust the weapon's energy emitter's focus. The third dial, has 11 settings:

[sblock=Third Dial]
1. Anatinae
2. Anserinae
3. Aythyinae
4. Dendrocygninae
5. Merginae
6. Oxyurinae
7. Plectropterinae
8. Stictonettinae
9. Tadorninae
10. Thalassorninae
11. Sapien
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Ducks and geese," Prodigy says after a moment of examining the dials and piecing together the Latin with her own memory of what she'd found online while researching Cluster Duck and similar subjects. "They're all different kinds of ducks and geese."

But no duck or goose is of family 'sapiens.'

"Okay, I think I've got it. The power supply has limited shots though. Lets round us up some ducks!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oh... I almost forgot that you don't sacrifice your defeated enemies any more... Such primitive tradition." comments Xokzatle, letting the paramedics in.

Remove ads