• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Drew

Explorer
Thanks for the replies. Especially the obscure ideas like the radio show. To make myself feel better about not opting for charity, I'm going to donate a little physical cash to the Red Cross in the next few days. As a radio guy, I try to give back through my actions rather than my limited income (which is why we're doing a big hurricane relief drive in the next few weeks), but I've been meaning to donate a little something monetary, so here's my excuse to do so.

As far as paying for an MP3 download goes...did I mention I work at a radio station?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Drew said:
I'm at a loss. Any suggestions? Any great $1 products out there? Anybody want to do something for a buck?
Like most earlier posters stated, donate a dollar to a charity, such as the Mystery Man Outraged Relief Fund. Let's help him so that one day he may never be burdened with that dwarvish, constipated look ever again, not just for his sake, but for my sight as well. :lol:

:p Just Kidding, MM.

Mystery Man

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Like most earlier posters stated, donate a dollar to a charity, such as the Mystery Man Outraged Relief Fund. Let's help him so that one day he may never be burdened with that dwarvish, constipated look ever again, not just for his sake, but for my sight as well. :lol:

:p Just Kidding, MM.

Elwood needs a bran muffin. Usually under a dollar...

Remove ads