• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Idea for a "natural attacker" kobold

Particle_Man

Explorer
Start with a kobold (natch) and modify to get the bite attack (sadly losing the natural armour). Probably going to trade away the darkvision and light sensitivity too (low light vision is . . . ok).

Unchained Rogue class to start with, and one of the talents will be the one that makes sneak attacks cause bleed damage.

Feats: Draconic Aspect (1), Draconic Breath (3), Noxious Bite (5).

Now take two levels of ranger, going for the natural attack route:

Feats: Aspect of the Beast (claws) (Ranger bonus feat at 7), Flensing Strike (7).

Then take one level of Witch (White Haired Witch archtype). Then back to unchained Rogue unless I can think of something better.

Feats: Eldritch Claws (9), Tail Terror (11).

At this point I have 4 primary natural attacks (bite/claw/claw/hair) and one secondary natural attack (tail). All with sneak attack and a chance of a nauseating bite.

After that I am not sure if I can get any more natural attacks or make them beat more types of DR. Maybe I should take Draconic Wings and Draconic Paragon at 13 and 15 to get a natural fly speed. There is also a kobold feat that gives an extra 1d6 to sneak attacks to opponents that are nauseated, among other conditions.

I am presuming a very resource-poor campaign with little "down time" so I cannot depend on either making or finding magic weapons (a kobold tail attachment would be nice . . .).

Anyhow, what are your thoughts?

Remove ads