Ideas for miniatures storage

norbertJones

First Post
Hey, MNblockhead your Idea ain’t bad. But for me, I would like to make a custom storage area for the D&D or any other material that I wanna store or carry around. In that way I don’t lose any amount of space and all my things would be in a compatible storage. And for this I have a good service that I had been using for the past few years, the best builders of custom cabinet in Newmarket. They provide an assistance to all the sort of cabinetry as per the needs and necessities of the customer. They are customer friendly and help understand the need and also suggest better options if available. They don’t force their idea into us but incorporates our idea into theirs.

Nebulous

Legend
Yeah, the plastic storage bins are a must have. I've been collecting for a while now, so I actually have my bins labeled by monster types, so there's Humanoids, Plant Things, Giants, Ogres & Trolls, PCs & NPCs, Flying Things, Dragons, Abominations & Constructs, Undead, etc. That's just for the plastic monsters of course, any metal ones are in a padded case.

Nebulous

Legend
I've recently got into the habit of organizing individual sessions into gallon zip lock bags, or sandwich bags. I tend to use a lot of miniatures and it really helps keep stuff organized at the table for quick retrieval. I'll lump props I'm going to use into the same bag.

I tend to use these old wooden lettercabinets (not sure what they are called in English), which I've attached to the wall of my livingroom.

03d3c_9e4dYQGUVCABbkYRremrM1TU.jpeg

The trick is to find one that is of the right size to fit Wizkids minis, and obviously a lot of the larger miniatures are not going to fit. But these cabinets are perfect for storing medium sized creatures and most dungeon decor.

Remove ads