• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If all the designers who left WotC...

Janx

Hero
..comment by Erik that he changed so part of my post isn'
t needed

In light of the edit, the core point I hope came across is:

EnWorld is better informed when vendors like Paizo stop by and comment and update folks on the nature of their business.

WotC used to do that, their loss.

I think the closer communication we get with vendors, the more fans they get of their products.

Last edited:

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Since moderators don't use seperate accounts, I guess that might make things confusing or set a level of expectation of knowledge when they participate in conversations as well.

That's an awesome idea. Separate accounts for moderators. In fact, moderator accounts could be 'secret' so that you don't know who they are as normal posters. I reckon that would be a stupendous idea.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
But, if what you envisioned actually happened...these RPG superstars got together and made the most comprehensive and universally perfect RPG ever...they'd actually be hurting themselves as significantly as the game would be good for us. They'd essentially be forever nullifying the need for their skills.

Well duh, this is why we would then kill them and eat their flesh to absorb their knowledge...

...do I always have to explain everything to you people? :D

Janx

Hero
You're right, of course. I've edited my original post to make it significantly less dickish.

I think it's great that you took the time to swing by Enworld and chat with us.

It really does make Enworld a great place to learn about the products are out there and build appreciation for your craft.

Thanks!

Remove ads