If animals could talk, which kind would be gamers?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Good one with the crabs! :)

I'd allow anyone at my table...but the first primate who flings poo gets booted.

I was going to say "monkey" in that previous sentence, but then I realized that some humans aren't too evolved either... :)

Oh...I just recalled: according to Terry Pratchett, Camels are the world's best mathemeticians, so they'd probably design RPGs that combine the crunchiness of HERO and GURPS...squared.

Slogan for Camel Games, LLP.: We make only the best, idiot proof accurate RPG-simulations, because no idiot can play them.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'd like to see a squirrel (like the one on The Backyard) try and game... he'd be the one doped up on caffeine and sugar all the time.

"Can we kill it? Take its stuff? Does it have a staff? Is it my turn yet? Can I cast Fireball now?" :)

Sanackranib

First Post
the giant 3 toed sloth would best fit some of the players Ive gamed with. as long as it had access to chips and soda it would be fat and happy. . . just like the gamers

PwrMnky

First Post
what animals would be gamers?

Donuts.

But the really smart kind- ...
Like Bear Claw, or Apple Fritter. I can see an Apple Fritter being a barbarian or maybe a Duskblade. You would have those French Cruellers being wizards.

I would not want to play with a bagel. I bet they would be those smelly, unkempt gamers that are always asking for special attention.

Remove ads