• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Carnage's theme this year.... Rock & Role

Heroclix battle of any character seen in a movie.....

oooohhhhh..... Haloclix vs Predators and Alien Heroclix..... curious.

Don't forget to throw in the $90 1 1/2 foot tall Cthulhu horror-click (if I had the $$ and played hero-clicks I would so buy that).

Last edited:

There's also an Fathom movie that is reportedly being pitched with Megan Fox as Fathom.

You forgot Spirit and reportedly Sin City II.

I read that this past weekend along with Eva Longer... the one that married the basketball player.... was seen leaving Marvel Studios with a handful of Marvel Comics. Suggestions of her playing Wasp was reported.

Spirit I did forget and Sin City has been in production since....... forever it seems.

Other rumors include She-Hulk, Flash, Teen Titans, Dr. Strange and Frank Miller's first epic- Ronin.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Other rumors include She-Hulk, Flash, Teen Titans, Dr. Strange and Frank Miller's first epic- Ronin.

She-hulk.... yum. I wonder if they will make her she-hulk form be fully CG or makeup and if they go the CG I'm wondering if they will make her look sleek and sexy (aka swim suit model) or toned and a little athletic or like a female fitness/figure body builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads