• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I saw Bee Movie for the first time last night. It was a total laugh fest.

Cow: You're a lawyer too?
Mooseblood: Ma'am, I was already a bloodsucking parasite. All I needed was a briefcase!

I totally lost it when I heard that. :cool:

Have you seen Open Season?
That's one awesome animation too. The army of scottish squirrels is awesome.

"Oy, 'Tis a private fight or can anyone join!?"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Have you seen Open Season?
That's one awesome animation too. The army of scottish squirrels is awesome.

"Oy, 'Tis a private fight or can anyone join!?"

Watched it thrice so far. It is funny, but I'm not sure I'd want to watch it again this year. Its not that funny.

It is enjoyable and if Kara and Jordan (Mandy's two girls) want to watch it, of course I'll break down and watch it with them.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
How is that? I've always been wanting to buy AH.

Well, I may be a little biased [I mean, after the newest expansion arrives, I will have ALL expansion], but I think it's a great game, especially since that it is cooperative instead of a free-for-all. That in itself is kinda neat, but the game is also enjoyable and has a great horrory feel to it.

Note: I've played this with three different groups of friends, and I have never encountered anyone who didn't like the game except for one annoying friend who doesn't really like ANY boardgames and would rather be playing dnd.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So I see that Goodman is putting out Cthulhu stuff. :hmm:

Might actually have to break out the bucks to buy BRP Cthulhu.

About 8 years ago I was in a pretty decent CoC campaign... which slowly evolved into a Anne Rice Interview with a Vampire based storyline. The campaign ended as a result of one character becoming a vampire, another becoming a were-wolf and my character going insane and blowing off his own head rather then becoming a vampire (while stuck in the Egyptian desert because the Lestat clone wanted to summon Nyarlathotep from a gateway in the kings chamber of the Great Pyramid because he thought that would help create a vampire utopia).

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
About 8 years ago I was in a pretty decent CoC campaign... which slowly evolved into a Anne Rice Interview with a Vampire based storyline. The campaign ended as a result of one character becoming a vampire, another becoming a were-wolf and my character going insane and blowing off his own head rather then becoming a vampire (while stuck in the Egyptian desert because the Lestat clone wanted to summon Nyarlathotep from a gateway in the kings chamber of the Great Pyramid because he thought that would help create a vampire utopia).
:confused: Now thats messed up.

Ah, a new Hive Thread!

I think I'd pick Teleportation/Time Travel aka Hiro as superpower. This way, I could travel to the future and see what we humans become. And since with great power comes great responsibility, I would probably have to try my best to change what we become. ;)

Yeah, I too have a grocery downstairs. It doesn't even take that 5 minutes to pop over. It's darned expencive grocery, but good if you happen to need something right then and there. Ofcourse the mall isn't more than 15 minutes walk away either...

I am moving this week, and the good days of a shop nearby will be gone soon... :(

On the other hand - two rooms, kitchen, bath, all for myself! Yay! :)

Wycen

Explorer
I'd say the Hive would be like Sylar, cannibalizing those it defeats and adding their power to its own.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
::points to page something or rather of the last HIVE:: I am..

Had to go look for it. Thats a nice large cover. Can't wait to get my hands around the book. I'm more looking forward to getting my hands on this:

BatmanTAS-Complete.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads