If you could be the best at one thing...

Gellion

First Post
If you could be the at one thing, out of these four. Which would you choose?

Arcane Magic, Divine Magic, Psionics(Using Psionics are different varient), or Advance Technology.

It is really tough for me to choose, it comes down to Psionics, and Advanced Technology. Although i would probably end up picking Advanced Technology.:)

Liolel

First Post
Well considering that I live in the real world and only technology exists there being the best at any of the other 3 wouldn't necessarily mean I'm very good at it so I'll choose technology which since it exists in abundance I'll be very very good at.

On the other hand if I lived in a fantasy world there would be little technology so choosing it leads to the same problem. If It was your typical world I'll then choose arcane magic because the most powerful characters are usually mages I'll be better at arcane magic then them. Psioniocs is a interesting option but it tends to rarer so being the best at it might not mean much.

Felix

Explorer
Divine magics... I like knowing I'm working for a higher power. Gives you a kind of Liscence to Ill, if you know what I mean. :) Smiting is so fun!

Gregor

First Post
Divine Magic. I would traverse the globe healing the masses in exchange for only food and shelter. I could see the sights of the world and sleep soundly knowing that I am doing something totally altruistic.

Cheers,

Of those four: Divine Magic.

Advanced Technology requires a lot of money and support time.

Arcane Magic has some of the above problems and a very limiting dress code.

Psionics, eh, I like to be out of my own head, but being out of my head in that sense strikes me as a little creepy.

Plus, the nice thing about divine magic is that you just gotta find a patron who suits you rather than making yourself suit the patron.

Remove ads