• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you could be the best at one thing...

Dr. Strangemonkey said:
Arcane Magic has some of the above problems and a very limiting dress code.
Why, does business casual at your workplace consist of full plate and matching tower shield?

I think I'd actually go with advanced technology. I have a hard time thinking of ways to make an honest living with the other three options. Other than Wishing for gold pieces, of course, but then I don't have to blow XPs just to write code.

Zappo

Explorer
I'm picking arcane magic. Divine magic... no, I don't have much truck with this "faith" thing. Psionics got the sh... eerh, I mean, I just prefer magic. :D As for technology, it takes too much money and time.

Mercule

Adventurer
I vote Arcane Ninja.

Otherwise, probably Psi. As lame as being covered in snot is, it's cheaper than the other options.

Besides, since psionics is based on all ability scores, I'd also be the strongest, smartest, most agile, etc. That's two (or more) boons for the price of one.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Leopold said:
i see no mention of being a ninja in there, i vote for ninjas

Yeah baby. Ninja, as in "jumping-on-the-back-of-the-dire-bear-cause-war-golem-just-got-ate" kinda ninja. And I still think I should have gotten the flanking bonus!

:D

Ashe

First Post
Mercule said:
I vote Arcane Ninja.
Besides, since psionics is based on all ability scores, I'd also be the strongest, smartest, most agile, etc. That's two (or more) boons for the price of one.

That is an excellent point. I was thinking Advance Tech, but now that you mention that in the context of the question, I'll pick Psionics!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
francisca said:
Yeah baby. Ninja, as in "jumping-on-the-back-of-the-dire-bear-cause-war-golem-just-got-ate" kinda ninja. And I still think I should have gotten the flanking bonus!

:D

You sir are the cause of why i make all hallways as big as the biggest creature that you are fighting at the moment!!! :D

Remove ads