• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

if you were suddenly pulled into the FR...

Dirigible

Explorer
I'd definitly stop being an atheist. Yeesh. You know what they do to atheists on Faerun?

Sharess. Because Debauchery is my middle name.

Yeah, I had cruel parents.

StalkingBlue

First Post
I'd hire a Gather Information or Knowledge (religion) expert (actually preferably someone who combined both), and have them find out which diety the bets are on - in terms of bringing about world destruction.

Then I'd go back that deity up.

:p

I wouldn't rule out making minor sacrifices ;) to Sune in the meantime, if it looked like I'd get bored helping with the apocalypse.

Cheerful Coffin

First Post
I'm not too familiar with the dieties of FR so I don't know. Untill I learned who philosophically I could relate too, I'd do the next best thing and become Drizzit's annoying evil sidekick.

*Drizzit*We have to stop those beholder from eradicating that village! But what would posses such inttelligent creatures to bluntly attack out in the open without purpose? Something greater is at work here..

*Cheerful Coffin*Who cares, dead beholder=town locals wanting to pay me with eclairs and daughters.. I rule them.. :]

*Drizzit* :\

JoAT

First Post
If I belived it.... Probably Mask. Sounds strange, but hey, Mask is the trickster Loki of Faerun...

If I didn't? I'd be a smart ass and say that I was venerating Ao, and proclaim it loudly, from every street corner, until I die in a freak accident involveing a squid, a rutagbega and a note say "He's not one of mine."

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
Hida Bukkorosu said:
...which god would you worship?

assume that your real world religion, if any, is not an option (you have no chance of establishing your real world deity's presence in faerun's cosmology in this scenario).

Well, there's no proof of anyone's real world Deity's presence in THIS cosmology, yet that doesn't stop billions of people from worshipping them.

Nisarg

Remove ads