D&D 5E IGN Starts Four Week Series of Previews for Descent Into Avernus

Kate Welch gives a tour and preview to IGN's team to preview Descent into Avernus, and this will be updated every Monday through the book's release. The first 51-minute episode is up now.

Kate Welch gives a tour and preview to IGN's team to preview Descent into Avernus, and this will be updated every Monday through the book's release. The first 51-minute episode is up now.

Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 11.22.54.png

dave2008

Legend
The Goristro is the massive demon, I am talking about the smaller gaunt looking one.
OK. That could be him. It does look similar to the OotA image of Baphomet, but much thinner (and less intimidating). However, both Baphomet and a Goristro are listed as Huge, so I would expect them to be similar in size. I am hoping that it is not him as that demon does look impressive enough to say demon lord on the front lines of the Blood War to me..

Last edited:

I clicked on that link, and all the images are unviewable - nor does the video come up. I tried accessing the site directly, and only found four (non-D&D) images that come in clear, on the front page of the site - everything below that is gibberish. Am I just doing something wrong?

dave2008

Legend
I clicked on that link, and all the images are unviewable - nor does the video come up. I tried accessing the site directly, and only found four (non-D&D) images that come in clear, on the front page of the site - everything below that is gibberish. Am I just doing something wrong?
What browser are you using? It works just fine for me. This is what you should see:
IGN.JPG

Remove ads

Remove ads