• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" [OOC-2]

Leif

Adventurer
Standard point buy. I believe all of the arrays use the same point buy, so you can use those too.
Great!
If you're going to play a shifter, all I ask is that you RP the change somehow--either a big secret you've kept from everyone, or an ability you never knew you had until it manifested. Does that make sense?
Poifectly! [It's interesting that you mention that, because I already had a transition planned for a Deva -- kind of a shucking of the ol' cocoon dealy. Oh, well, no matter now.]

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
I really need to check the d&d product listings more often. Has anyone seen this little gem? Sure you have...

dnd_products_dndacc_242110000_pic3_en.jpg
... And now I'm wondering why no one has told me about it. :confused:

-IG

renau1g

First Post
Because I believe we all know better than telling the DM about products that "presents a multitude of new monsters, mighty primordials, and powerful demons, as well as adventure hooks, encounters, hazards, and everything Dungeon Masters need to make the Elemental Chaos a featured setting in their campaigns" (bold mine)

Leif

Adventurer
I'm embarrassed to admit that while I own a copy of The Plane Below, I have not yet even cracked it enough to take a widdle biddy peek inside.

jkason

First Post
See, I read the description and inadvertantly transposed the second and third letters in "slaads." I don't suppose they're actually plant demons, are they? Because I think they should be. And even if they aren't, I will forever more picture them as green, leafy evil. :D

Sorry, puns (especially name puns) are my kryptonite.

jason

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Because I believe we all know better than telling the DM about products that "presents a multitude of new monsters, mighty primordials, and powerful demons, as well as adventure hooks, encounters, hazards, and everything Dungeon Masters need to make the Elemental Chaos a featured setting in their campaigns" (bold mine)

And thus my prime directive in D and D: never give the dm Ideas. Never give the DM an even break, unless it is his dice rolling fingers.

See, I read the description and inadvertantly transposed the second and third letters in "slaads." I don't suppose they're actually plant demons, are they? Because I think they should be. And even if they aren't, I will forever more picture them as green, leafy evil. :D

jason

Sorry, but I thought that Salads were evil, and that GOD's Proof that he wants every one to be happy is the existance of Meat 'n Taters!?

industrygothica

Adventurer

jason

Yes, well, I suppose that can be arranged too.

-IG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

jason

Yes, well, I suppose that can be arranged too.

-IG

See? SEE!!@? that is exactly why we never have given you any ideas. You take them and twist them to your warped minds delight! turning them into plots to use against the party!

ArrrrGGGGGhhhhhhh!!

industrygothica

Adventurer
jkason: For what it's worth, I tried to rep you for that post, but it seems that I have to spread the love first before I can rep you again.

"Green, leafy evil" just about made me fall out of my chair.

-IG

Scotley

Hero
jkason: For what it's worth, I tried to rep you for that post, but it seems that I have to spread the love first before I can rep you again.

"Green, leafy evil" just about made me fall out of my chair.

-IG

I got him for you. I'm thinking that the holy water for use against these guys smells suspiciously like oil and vinegar...

Thanks to the winter weather I was without power and internet for a bit, but I'm playing catch up now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads