Adventurer
Just to confirm, I should add to Uulark's sheet

1 scroll of Dismissal
2 scrolls of Circle of Protection from __?__
1 scroll of Protection from __?__

(feel free to fill in the blanks.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If I do not post immediately, I will post soon thereof, as I am still looking for some sort of permanant work.

jkason

First Post
Shai wants these three scrolls:

[sblock=scroll breakdown]divine scroll containing:
1. dispel chaos
2. summon nature's ally IV
3. sleet storm
4. soften earth and stone
divine scroll containing:
1. blade barrier
2. animate objects
3. earthquake
4. undeath to death
5. wall of fire
6. changestaff
1. contagion
2. obscuring mist
3. produce flame[/sblock]

Which leaves Uulark with these if that's okay:

[sblock=Copy and Paste for ease of update]
1. remove curse
2. dismissal
3. wind wall
4. water walk
1. darkness
1. curse water
2. consecrate
1. dominate animal
2. magic circle against chaos
3. restoration
4. wind wall
1. create food and water
2. restoration
3. magic circle against evil[/sblock]

Uulark had to use a restoration previously, so I just randomly removed it from one of the two scrolls that had it. Feel free to swap those if it'll matter. Both characters have scrolls with a few spells they can't actually cast, but I think this divide puts the more useful spells in the hands of the one who can cast them.

Also, if it's okay to talk strategy here (since I'm horrible at it and probably am thinking about this all wrong), both Shai and Talashia now have the means to summon a medium fire elemental each (nature's ally iv and summon monster v on their respective scrolls), and since summons take longer in general, might be worth it to do that first, siccing 'em on the trolls and going from there.

Shayuri

First Post
Opening with fire elementals is a bad idea, I think.

Medium fire elementals are very very weak for our level. 26 hit points, and AC of 16.

The trolls will suffer a little damage, but should be able to one-shot them with claw/claw/rend.

Better to wait until the trolls are unconscious from nonlethal damage. Then summon the elementals to Coup de Grace them with impunity.

jkason

First Post
Alrighty, then. Produce Flame it is. I figure the Wall of Fire should wait until we get in and see how many more Trolls there are (and if they could be circled by the wall). Well, unless we want to start right off using that Earthquake to bring the roof down on them, though that seems like it might not look so good, what with a town being the ceiling and all...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, unless we want to start right off using that Earthquake to bring the roof down on them, though that seems like it might not look so good, what with a town being the ceiling and all...

picky picky picky
detaiils details details

Remove ads