• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IK] The Corvis University Discreet Investigation and Retrieval Union (OOC)

Bobitron

Explorer
More off-topic stuff, but for anyone who wants a PDF character sheet made by Poetic Dragon on the IK fourms, with fields modified so you can enter text, email me at Bobitron@att.net and Robert_Sennick@Bose.com and I will get it to you. I have one for Alain, Blue, so if you would like it I could send you that as well.

Last edited:

Blue_Genie

First Post
Bobitron said:
More off-topic stuff, but for anyone who wants a PDF character sheet made by Poetic Dragon on the IK fourms, with fields modified so you can enter text, email me at Bobitron@att.net and Robert_Sennick@Bose.com and I will get it to you. I have one for Alain, Blue, so if you would like it I could send you that as well.
Thanks for the offer, Bobitron, but it's easier for me just to refer to a plain text copy of your stats I made on my C drive. They are pretty, though.\

FYI, because of the holidays (more specifically because I will be in DC for the long weekend) I will be posting less regularly. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!

Karl Green

First Post
That map is much better... only problem I have with it is I can't see the letters and the numbers on the borders very well. I am kind guessing sometimes... I don't know why I can see all the letter (us and the badguys) so well and can't make out the ones on the borders...

Remove ads