[IK] The Corvis University Discreet Investigation and Retrieval Union (OOC)

Khairn

First Post
Well, my computer is humming again, my games are being loaded as I type, ENWorld has once again been added to my list of Favorites, and I can finally come to terms with my loss of GM notes from years of gaming. :confused:

Well maybe I haven't come to terms with it yet ... but at least I can play again. :cool:

Blue_Genie

First Post
Just a quick FYI that I probably won't be able to post again until next Monday (the 27th) as I am heading out of town for the holiday weekend. Merrry Christmas, all.

Blue_Genie

First Post
I'm back home, but picked up a bad cold while I was out of town (lousy time for it.) I hope to be posting again in a few days. I'll be back!!!!

Bobitron

Explorer
Blue_Genie said:
I'm back home, but picked up a bad cold while I was out of town (lousy time for it.) I hope to be posting again in a few days. I'll be back!!!!

I hope you feel better soon, Blue. I have managed to avoid illness so far.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy New Year!

Khairn

First Post
Guys,

I am really sorry about this, but I will have to drop out of the game.

After the Christmas holidays I received a new set of duties at work that I thought were temporary. I now have been told that these will be lasting the next 2-4 months and because of that I will be travelling almost every week with limited or no access to the internet except on odd weekends.

This game was my first attampt at PbP game, and I really enjoyed. BG, you put alot of work into the game and made it fun. Thanks, you're doing a great job. And as for the rest of you, thanks for the fun and I hope you continue to have a great time!

Cormyck / Devyn

Bobitron

Explorer
Devyn said:
Guys,

I am really sorry about this, but I will have to drop out of the game.

That sucks!

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well with your new duties. You were great fun, hope to see you around again sometime.

Remove ads